The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year.

Invitation to a gunfighter was one of my favorites also. But his portrayal of Ramses is hard to beat

Jimmy Butler already tried the magic with Shakira and we still got our asses whooped in the Finals. Need someone youthful and trendy for our boys. Just stay away from Meg Thee Stallion or you might catch a case.
meg the stallion, perfect example of great producers making a hot stripper a pop star.

Besides dancing and being hot the talent as an artist is amateur demo level

Agree 100 percent. I think KC has the best quarterback, probably the best head coach, and maybe the best DC in the NFL.

Everyone is chasing KC. I think the positive, for Miami, is that unlike the New England dynasty, the Chiefs aren't in the same division.

To that point, the Dolphins have to figure out Buffalo first. I think matching up with the Bills and Chiefs is similar. Both teams are loaded.

So, I think that's the conversation. How do you best matchup?
Pressure… pressure and more pressure

Back
Top Bottom