The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year.

Interesting conversation on Sirius Radio the other day. Of all people, Tom Brady talked about how difficult it is for defenses now because they can't get physical with quarterbacks.

Flags are going to fly if you hit Allen or Mahomes. Serious edge to the quarterback.

He also mentioned how the league is essentially trying to take special teams out of the game, at least the return game. That was another way teams could "swing" games that doesn't happen much anymore.

His point was pretty much what a lot of people are saying here. Load up on offense.

But if you have a good quarterback and not a great quarterback, that obviously limits your chances.

Look at all the talent Purdy has around him. Much more than Mahomes on offense. Although, there certainly were a number of ways SF comes up with the win.
Well can they take special teams out the game faster? That might be the quickest way for the MD to improve.

Unfortunately our opponents have not gotten the memo that the league doesn't want long punt/kickoff returns anymore.

Well can they take special teams out the game faster? That might be the quickest way for the MD to improve.

Unfortunately our opponents have not gotten the memo that the league doesn't want long punt/kickoff returns anymore.
I'm surprised the ST coach hasn't been fired.

Didn't feel like Miami put a lot of emphasis there. Sanders was a positive, but that was about it.

The window is open. Bite the bullet and find a way to keep the majority of the talent, especially Wilkins.

That opens the door for net gains in the draft and with bargain hunting in free agency.

I might explore moving up for Bowers.
I watch the defensive tackles on every snap. I don't view Christian Wilkins as a must resign. He's just the most high profile current example of overrating our own players. It's the defensive equivalent of letting Jarvis Landry depart.

I watch the defensive tackles on every snap. I don't view Christian Wilkins as a must resign. He's just the most high profile current example of overrating our own players. It's the defensive equivalent of letting Jarvis Landry depart.
Judging by the fact that Miami kept Seiler, I think Grier probably agrees with you.

Steve Spagnuolo has 4 SB rings, two teams, a stud D coordinator and loved by Fin fans for having the D that beat Brady in the SB preventing them from an undefeated season years back. I too can't believe he isn't a HC.​

He was the HC of the Rams before and it didn't work out very well. He's a great Coordinator, but not HC material. Has a career record of 11-41 has a HC

You're on the right track...

We need a modern day teeny booper to get the views the nfl wants so the sponsors go crazy for the cashola $$$
Swiftees are a cult following man, it's like the Kardashians/Jenner's (fading maybe a bit, I hope). They could sell their farts and make a billion. I don't know who has that type of following at the moment other than TS. Hell, she could almost swing a close presidential election if she puts minimal effort into backing someone.

The window is open. Bite the bullet and find a way to keep the majority of the talent, especially Wilkins.

That opens the door for net gains in the draft and with bargain hunting in free agency.

I might explore moving up for Bowers.
Can Bowers block well? I know he's an elite pass catcher and overall athlete who gets mad YAC.

And best move? Trade for Justin Fields!!! Haha

Swiftees are a cult following man, it's like the Kardashians/Jenner's (fading maybe a bit, I hope). They could sell their farts and make a billion. I don't know who has that type of following at the moment other than TS. Hell, she could almost swing a close presidential election if she puts minimal effort into backing someone.

Yeah I hear you ...if we are talking seriously I don't see anyone on her level of bringing in revenue in viewers because like you said its a weird cult like following...

Our guys missed the boat on this one 😂 or not depending on the point of view 😂

Back
Top Bottom