The Chicago White Sox Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Chicago White Sox Thread

Buehrle pitches good for a White Sox win 6-1 over the Cubs
Bats coming alive for the SOX

White Sox fan here, did anybody just see the brawl between the Sox and Cubs. Micheal Barret punched AJ Pierzynski, and started this whole thing.

Today White Sox beat the Cubs 7-0.
Great pitching by Freddie Garcia
Great hitting by Iguchi

BE GOOD said:
White Sox fan here, did anybody just see the brawl between the Sox and Cubs. Micheal Barret punched AJ Pierzynski, and started this whole thing.

lol ya that was crazzzyy

BE GOOD said:

Hey fellow Sox fan, yeah I saw it, what a cheap shot. AJ was going to get his helmet then Barrett grabs him in a bear hug and cheap shots him. Barrett was in the wrong. We won and they lost. AJ was in the right, did nothing wrong. Barrett blocked the plate without the ball and AJ ran him over. Clean play. Barrett will be suspended for sure.

Todays match-up White Sox host the A's and Frank Thomas

Jon Garland for the Sox vs. Barry Zito f the A's

icephinfan said:
I agree, I like Frank Thomas, i think they could have kept him even with Thome.

I was a huge Frank Thomas fan but I seen no reason to keep him with the addition of Thome. The thing that I never got about Frank and I was a huge fan of his is why he hated playing 1b when he was capable. Everytime I used to catch a game ESPN would pull up a stat and his numbers would be incredibly higher playing 1st rather than being a DH. Regardless this is nothing against Frank but their is not a roster spot on the Sox for a back-up DH.

djfresh47 said:
I was a huge Frank Thomas fan but I seen no reason to keep him with the addition of Thome. The thing that I never got about Frank and I was a huge fan of his is why he hated playing 1b when he was capable. Everytime I used to catch a game ESPN would pull up a stat and his numbers would be incredibly higher playing 1st rather than being a DH. Regardless this is nothing against Frank but their is not a roster spot on the Sox for a back-up DH.

I know, just hard to see a guy like that leave you know??

Back
Top Bottom