The Fall of the Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

I belive Dion Jordan is gonna finish what JT tried to do.

Brady might lose something, but he's not losing the best game day coach in the entire NFL, so unfortunately I don't see any pats fall anytime soon.

Bellichek has showed over and over, he's always a step ahead of everyone else. The only thing IMO that has held him back from owning another 3-4 rings is his own arrogance. Could you imagine if they actually spent some $ in free agency? Or didn't trade down in drafts, amd drafted guys like clay Matthews when they had the chance?

It's almost shameful that they had Hernandez and gronk on rookie contracts and didn't get a ring out of that.

Hope that you're right. Brady still looked pretty good in many games last year. We were on top all over the field in the Foxboro game until he took control in the 3rd quarter when some decisions went their way. His leadership skills are still pretty amazing. BTW, you know he still expects to still be playing in 5 years time. (He doesn't joke).

I know he doesn't joke. Nobody thinks that Father Time will catch them. Until he does.

I gave Brady two years. If he's still starting for the Patriots at age 39, they will not win the division. I will bet money on that.

The Fall of the Patriots won't happen anytime soon, and I'll give you a few reasons why.

Ryan Tannehill, Geno Smith, and E.J. Manuel. Those are the other four quarterbacks in his division.

Those 4 QB's are terrible. Those 4 QB's are not getting it done.

The Fall of the Patriots won't happen anytime soon, and I'll give you a few reasons why.

Ryan Tannehill, Geno Smith, and E.J. Manuel. Those are the other four quarterbacks in his division.

First, that's not four.

Second, Brady is in his late 30s. All of those QBs are in their mid 20s. That's kinda the point.

It's all about if one of the teams in the division are able to find a QB before the Pats are able to find Brady's replacement.

Hell dude, I haven't even injured my shoulder and if I throw a baseball at 40 now my arm feels like it is going to fall off lol. As a catcher/outfielder I had a damn good arm too, not anymore!

Funny...this EXACT thing happened to me. I used to be able to touch 80 mph on a JUGS gun with a fastball; not as an organized sport guy, but just as someone who was blessed with a live arm.

I hit 40, and all of a sudden I just lost 15 mph. No idea where it went. Just...gone. The strength is still there, but the quickness? Nope.

I don't want Brady to get old and set off in the sun..

I want my last memory of him on a football field to be cam wake standing over his mangled body. I want to see bellicheks eyes at that exact moment.

Revis brady and gronk...
If thats a fall then sign me up please

Again...it's about Brady.

Quick...the year after they went 16-0, with an absolute juggernaut of a team, they lost Brady in the first game. What happened?

Were the 2013 Patriots the equivalent of the 2007 Patriots?

Revis brady and gronk...
If thats a fall then sign me up please

Revis can't cover fast wr like Wallace and gets bodied by bigger receivers. A cornerback has no effect on the game if you throw it away from him. Brady is old and a shell of his former self. Gronk? Lol are they allowing players to play in full body cast? Guys made of glass.still the pats division to lose but they failed to bring in a big time wide receiver to help Brady,don't have a second tight end to play hernendez's role and lost their best runningback

Back
Top Bottom