The Fall of the Patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

You just don't get it at all. That's all good and great that you did that "research". But just because data exists, doesn't mean that the sample or the one person you are targeting, falls directly into the data that was presented. There are always.... always data points that will fall out of that first standard deviation in data.

Yes people won't age slower.... but they will age better, and they are aging better as a result of taking less hits. Adn they are taking less hits as a result of the rule changes. Simple... simple...simple.

But I"m not surprised you don't understand.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Also the fact that you are posting information from a web site that has no sourcing of their data, and doesn't present their data is ridiculous.

So, let me get this right: You ignore ALL of the QB examples I listed...and you're being critical of my data, while presenting ZERO DATA OF YOUR OWN?

What's simple...is you.

[video=youtube;ZoH8E9MlB7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoH8E9MlB7s[/video]

Yup. Every single off season.

/thread

You'll have to pardon me if opinions coming from "PATS16N0" don't carry much weight with me. The expiration date on your validity was February 3, 2008.

But...as a nice parting gift, I got you a video.

[video=youtube;JFhTTXV3u1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFhTTXV3u1A[/video]

Hi.

I humbly apologize for doing a "I told you so" post, but goodness, this one felt good.

Tom. Brady. Is. Getting. Old.

:dj2:

Sorry. I'm not gonna get a head of myself and say the Pats have fallen yet. I'll do that if we can take the Division away from them this year.

Yup. Every single off season.

/thread
I am absolutely shocked that after all the **** you talked in the Dallas vs Miami pre season game thread, you fail to show up and eat your serving of crow. :rolleyes2:

Hi.

I humbly apologize for doing a "I told you so" post, but goodness, this one felt good.

Tom. Brady. Is. Getting. Old.

:dj2:

He's absolutely not done yet, but he's also definitely not the same guy he used to be.

He needs to get on some of the PEDs Peyton is using.

If Bill Bellicheck does not do something to improve that Oline play Brady is not going to survive the season. Miami, Buffalo and the Jets are built behind powerful D-lines. What we saw in Miami may only be act 1 of Brady's downward spiral.
You cannot have a guy that old taking those types of hits week in and week out.

Yeah not saying the Pats are done (far from it), but Brady was a bit off and it wasn't all just because of the D-Line.

But much like with Peyton, you can mask the issue by loading up on YAC WRs.

Of course, the other issue for the Pats (and after settling in this became a huge issue for them) is that with quick shifty guys like Edlemen and Amendola they don't like being played physical and Finnegan/Grimes did that to them. I'm actually shocked more teams don't play physical more with them.

Back
Top Bottom