The Heisman | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Heisman

Expo,
I don't agree with you about Sterling if he resigns everyone after this season. If Sterling keeps the Clippers intact, they will be amazing. I can't figure out how the Clippers aren't doing great already with the talent they have.

It was all over ESPN radio on Monday that he went to the NFL for help. Someone will be in Cincy next season to run football operations.

I'd take what Len reported pretty much as fact, because no matter who the GM is, Mike Brown is the one signing the pay checks.

If you take what anyone on ESPN sais as a fact you will look silly quite often. I am pretty sure if the NFL puts someone in as your GM he would have about 99.9% controll. He may not even sign anyone as a GM, but my point is ESPN, the Bengals, and Mike Brown have no idea what they are going to do in the draft yet. Their could be a new coach in Cincy, there could be a new GM in cicncy, Jon Kitna could decide he wants to join the millitary tomorrow. Do you see where I am going with this.

<<Jon Kitna could decide he wants to join the millitary tomorrow. Do you see where I am going with this>>

LOL, well he's got the haircut for it.

Back
Top Bottom