The Most Underrated Dolphin Player? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Most Underrated Dolphin Player?

I Think im gonna throw a changeup.

Fans: Charlie Anderson
Most people just completely disregard him as if he isn't on the team, but in the bucs game, the only game he saw significant snaps, I think it was 2 sacks, 2 ff.

Public: Starks, Polite, Bess, Cobbs, Cam, Fields, Carpenter, Bell, S. Smith

Polite or Langford, although I think Polite's time is coming soon.

agree. Polite will have his time in the spotlight soon i feel. Langford is underrated as is Carey. i think in a way Ronnie is underrated to other NFL fans. Other teams and players know he is a top back when HEALTHY, but because he is hurt once a season, he doesn't get the attention. If he is healthy during the final stretch of the season he will get his national attention. IMO he has what it takes to be in the top tier of RBs in the league, again,when HEALTHY

I would have to go with Cam. He plays like there is no tomorrow and he also deserves recognition for bailing us out of a defeated season. He will forever be a part of Dolphin lore for that.

I think Brandon Fields is a little underrated. He's not Shane Lechler, but he's a reliable punter.
Brandon Fields w/out a doubt...was rated as high as 2nd in punting last year in the AFC at one point...truth be told,we probably would have lost around 2 games without him...

I Think im gonna throw a changeup.

Fans: Charlie Anderson
Most people just completely disregard him as if he isn't on the team, but in the bucs game, the only game he saw significant snaps, I think it was 2 sacks, 2 ff.

Public: Starks, Polite, Bess, Cobbs, Cam, Fields, Carpenter, Bell, S. Smith
Charlie Anderson isn't unverrated IMO.I think he's right where he whould be.The Bucs game was his one and only good game a a Phin.He sisnt do anything in '08,and in '09,he didnt take advantage of starting for Joey Porter at all.He solidified himself as a back-up,if anything.

Polite and Wake,especially Polite, who is an obvious all pro, but gets little recognition.

Wake was the best situational pass rusher in the NFL last year by far, and I don't think most of the pundits even realize it.

im glad someone else here hasn't lost their mind or their memory. scale Wake's performance to a full season of snaps and its ridiculous.

It's probably Pat White. He can't be as bad as he looked last year, or the consensus rating around here.

One completion and we'll be surprised. That's got to be the definition of underrated. :lol:

Come on Old Ferg needs to be in this thread. Even at his age he and Lang was holding down the line but when Ferg went down so did the run defense. Love everyones picks but Ferg is the most underrated

Among the fans I will through Dan Carpenter out there since most of the ones I think are underrated have been named. The guy is automatic from 49 yards and in. He has made 88% from 49 yards in so far and is more importantly 14 of 16 in the fourth quarter in his career. He was a great find as an undrafted free agent rookie by this FO. His Pro Bowler apearance this past year was very well deserved.

Back
Top Bottom