The Most Underrated Dolphin Player? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Most Underrated Dolphin Player?

I would say Dan Carpenter. If he had 100 career attempts he would qualify as having the highest percentage of field goals made all-time.

Dan Carpenter...86.8%

Mike Vanderjagt...86.47%

Idk why people are saying polite unless you mean by the media but I would have to say the entire Oline

I'll probably get killed for this but:

Channing Crowder.

He led the team in tackles in 2007, was 2nd in 2008, and 6th in 2009 despite only playing in 13 games. Everyone always knocks on him, because he's not a pro bowl ILB like we had for years in Thomas... but to be honest, for what he does and how cheap his contract is, I think he's pretty underrated. In fact... in 2008, he finished just with just 6 less tackles than Dansby, even though he played in 3 less games.

crowder played decently in 2008 because it was his contract year. he makes zero big plays at a playmaker position.

On this Board it's Camarillo, because people here keep predicting that the man with the best hands in the NFL will be cut or traded. Polite is a close second, just because he should have made the Pro Bowl.

Davone Bess for sure. Most people do not realize he was our leading receiver last season. Def not a home run threat but he is quite underrated

Anybody that went to the PRO BOWL cannot be considered underrated...If they got league wide respect ..how are they underrated???? Bell, Carpenter (DC$), Starks, etc..

Lou Polite, the man is solid. Wake, saw limited snaps and still was unstoppable at times, anyone who can get after Brady dserves praise in my book. Carpenter, dependable.

Back
Top Bottom