The Offical OSU thread. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

DBoston80 said:
See how much a pass dropped by your TE in the endzone hurts you for years to come.....Vince Young said it himself..playing Ohio State prepared him for USC...he basically in so many words said Ohio State was the best team he faced last year...he was right.

..dont let your man crush on Lienart make you say off the wall things.
i'll take what vince young says with a grain of salt. mr. 7 on the wonderlic.

and it's not a "man crush." :wink:

Cuban Dave 9 said:
What gave it away? The Kat in her name, the woman sign under her avatar, or her looks. Well, scratch that last option
Wait...in no way I am calling her ugly, I just mean you can't see anybody in these boards

Just got my Tickets to "The Game" .....$800 per tciket, 35 yards line, A deck.

Whitner20 said:
Just got my Tickets to "The Game" .....$800 per tciket, 35 yards line, A deck.

I got my tickets......right in my front room in my recliner with a beer in one hand a chicken sandwich in the other.

Blade said:
I got my tickets......right in my front room in my recliner with a beer in one hand a chicken sandwich in the other.

i'd prefer your seats Blade. Then again I'm not a buckeye or wolverine fan.

I dont know I would want to go see the OSU game live. The greatest rivalry of all time #1 vs #2 to play in the national title game. I CANT WAIT!

Daniel Herron out of Warren Harding is a beast. He will most likely play D. And don't worry about the "no five stars yet". Most will sit and learn and Tressel will mold them into five-star players. Just like he did with Ginn. He started out as a corner and then midway through his freshman year he decided to turn that speed loose. Not that Tressel made Ginn, but just utilized him the right way.

Back
Top Bottom