The Offical OSU thread. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Wooo baby. OSU rolled over Michigan St. 60 yd punt return by the fasted WR in the Nation. How about Gonzo? The best all-around WR for OSU.

Bring on Michigan and whoever will be number two at the end of the season.... We cant be stopped!

Blade said:
Bring on Michigan and whoever will be number two at the end of the season.... We cant be stopped!

Don't you know at the end of the season, only the number one team in the country gets to play the number two team. They wouldn't make an exception for Ohio State. :wink:

I'm predicting a 18-25 3 td's 237 day preformance from Troy Smith this week.

Frisches13283 said:
Don't you know at the end of the season, only the number one team in the country gets to play the number two team. They wouldn't make an exception for Ohio State. :wink:

Yea, let me see if i understand ya. If by number one team you mean Ohio State and if by the number two team you mean the Oakland Raiders. We can beat anyone, bring on the Bears after the Raiders. We cant be stopped.:D

Majpain said:
I'm predicting a 18-25 3 td's 237 day preformance from Troy Smith this week.

This week isnt goin to be pretty for Indiana. They have no shot. But i do see them beatin the spread (35 points). We are not the type of team to run up the score.

Blade said:
This week isnt goin to be pretty for Indiana. They have no shot. But i do see them beatin the spread (35 points). We are not the type of team to run up the score.

*Pulls out Vegas directory*

"Hi, I need to place a bet..."

Frisches13283 said:
*Pulls out Vegas directory*

"Hi, I need to place a bet..."

Actually the spread is 31.5 and yes Indiana still beats the spread. You better call early and often. :D Get your money in! Easy Money!

Did you guys see on ESPN that James Laurenitis is the leading vote getter for the Dick Butkist award!!! James Laurnitis in Miami in 08!

Majpain said:
Did you guys see on ESPN that James Laurenitis is the leading vote getter for the Dick Butkist award!!! James Laurnitis in Miami in 08!

You want us drafting that high two years in a row?

Back
Top Bottom