The Offical OSU thread. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Brad528 said:
Probaly that OSU players are usually losers and Ohio State is a crooked organization. Which is true so you shouldnt be mad.
:sidelol: Dont hate. Lol Michigan cant wait till we beat their arse at the end of the season.

Yea, I missed the first half because we had no power, it sucked. But luckily i got to see the second half after i went to local bar which was pakced with OSU fans. It was crazy and fun. GO BUCKS!!!

DBoston80 said:
Ohio State is the best team college football has had since the 01 Hurricanes.

Dont give Cane fans a reason to come in here :lol:

DonShula84 said:
more like USC fans who I'd think might disagree a bit

The team that beat the very OVERRATED Oklahoma Sooners was solid..but our offense is every bit as good(we hit the brakes once we get up by 20+)..and if our defense is really as good as the 8 ppg we allow?? Its hard to think that we couldnt beat alot of teams...guess we will never know.

DBoston80 said:
Ohio State is the best team college football has had since the 01 Hurricanes.
:sidelol:

not nearly as good as last year's longhorns, or USC the last 3 years.

UF Fin Kat said:

:confused: Why aren't we not nearly as good as them?

UF Fin Kat said:

See how much a pass dropped by your TE in the endzone hurts you for years to come.....Vince Young said it himself..playing Ohio State prepared him for USC...he basically in so many words said Ohio State was the best team he faced last year...he was right.

..dont let your man crush on Lienart make you say off the wall things.

DBoston80 said:
See how much a pass dropped by your TE in the endzone hurts you for years to come.....Vince Young said it himself..playing Ohio State prepared him for USC...he basically in so many words said Ohio State was the best team he faced last year...he was right.

..dont let your man crush on Lienart make you say off the wall things.

Not to mention if Smith played the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom