The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Absolutely embarrassing.

59-30 at the half. No offense. No defense. Way to defend that title. :rolleyes:

It's only natural that, as a Miami fan in general, anything good is followed by a collapse.

tell me guys is it that the miami heat are having an off night or are the bulls that much better...I'd say its a little of both, bulls look solid with the additions they've made, and the heat do look flat and unenergetic. Only caught the second half cause I was at work but if the heat team want to defend there title and even make the playoffs they need to play better ball

97-66 right now :nono:

Buddwalk said:
tell me guys is it that the miami heat are having an off night or are the bulls that much better...I'd say its a little of both, bulls look solid with the additions they've made, and the heat do look flat and unenergetic. Only caught the second half cause I was at work but if the heat team want to defend there title and even make the playoffs they need to play better ball

97-66 right now :nono:
It's neither. Our team is so old, it starts to rub on people. Dwyane will age fast in this team if the team continues to play like this.

We need to make some roster moves. And it has to be now, it can't be in the middle of the season, it has to be in the beggining, to give them the entire season to mold together. Antoine Walker once again, inconsistent as always. Managed to get the starting position somehow, even with a very poor preseason.

I'm not sure how ready Dorrell Wright or Wayne Simien are, but we need someone that can provide a spark. Dwyane Wade definitely can't do this alone, this is an ancient team he's carrying. There's no one in this team that is helping him at the moment.

I can't wait for Jason Williams to come back.

dreadful...they better realize that this is a new year and that now they have to defend the title which is never easy, they are going to have to be hungry and let this game pass them and get ready to get back on track.....a season opener 42 pt loss??? you have to be kidding me!!!

Back
Top Bottom