The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Antonio Burks, who came to the Heat as a free agent from the Grizzlies, confirmed his agent has set him up with a backup plan in Europe should he not make good with his Heat non-guaranteed contract.
-- South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Well, Section, your predictions are certainly to be respected, however, I predict the Heat will prove to be a disappointment. Shaq is another year older, and has absolutely nothing left to prove anymore. That means even more on Wade. Of course, if the officials baby him like they did in the playoffs last year, all bets are off. I look for Cleveland to come out of the East. It's LeBron's time. Wade's title will drive him and he'll will the Cavs into the Finals, only to lose to the....

Mavs. They're ready. Howard will be even better and help take the load off Dirk. JT proved what he can do, and he can do it under pressure. Harris will be better after another year. I see them over the Suns in the Western finals. As for the Spurs, I think they are done. Sure they have Manu, Parker and Duncan, but after that they're weak. As for the Rockets, T-Mac will break down......again.

Mavs will be champs.

Eastern Conference
1. Miami Heat
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Detriot Pistons
4. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Orlando Magic
6. Indiana Pacers
7. Milwaukee Bucks
8. Washington Wizards

Heat over Wizards
Bulls over Bucks
Pacers over Pistons
Cavs over Magic

Heat over Cavs
Bulls over Pacers

Heat over Bulls

Western
1. Dallas Mavericks
2. Phoenix Suns
3. Utah Jazz
4. San Antonio Spurs
5. LA Clippers
6. Houston Rockets
7. Denver Nuggets
8. New Orleans Hornets

Mavs over Hornets
Suns over Nuggest
Rockets over Jazz
Spurs over Clippers

Spurs over Mavs
Suns over ROckets

Suns over Spurs

Heat over Suns in 6

phinman1 said:
Well, Section, your predictions are certainly to be respected, however, I predict the Heat will prove to be a disappointment. Shaq is another year older, and has absolutely nothing left to prove anymore. That means even more on Wade. Of course, if the officials baby him like they did in the playoffs last year, all bets are off. I look for Cleveland to come out of the East. It's LeBron's time. Wade's title will drive him and he'll will the Cavs into the Finals, only to lose to the....

It is all on Wade...just like last year. But if you think Shaq can no longer average 20-10 then you're kidding yourself. He isn't what he used to be and even if he was the officials wouldn't let him do what he once did. But there is still noone that can match up with him in the NBA.

You question his motivation? Shaq came into camp weighing 325 lbs. Shaq has never come into training camp in shape anytime in the past decade. That includes last year.

It is unknown what you will see from the Heat in the regular season. The Heat will have to make it through a month without JWill. Shaq will miss his 15 and Wade his 10.

phinman1 said:

Mavs. They're ready. Howard will be even better and help take the load off Dirk. JT proved what he can do, and he can do it under pressure. Harris will be better after another year. I see them over the Suns in the Western finals. As for the Spurs, I think they are done. Sure they have Manu, Parker and Duncan, but after that they're weak. As for the Rockets, T-Mac will break down......again.

Mavs will be champs.

Are you crazy? SHAQ has plenty to prove with all the naysayers that have come out of the wood work. SHAQ will be motivated enough to produce a 20-10 year and a first team ALL-NBA selection. That is enough to place the Heat firmly in the finals AGAIN.

The Cavs? lol.

Don't forget that Wade will be better also.

UCFinfan86 said:
Eastern Conference
1. Miami Heat
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Detriot Pistons
4. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Orlando Magic
6. Indiana Pacers
7. Milwaukee Bucks
8. Washington Wizards

Heat over Wizards
Bulls over Bucks
Pacers over Pistons
Cavs over Magic

Heat over Cavs
Bulls over Pacers

Heat over Bulls
How do the playoff seadings work this year? you still need a champion out of each division right?

Cuban Dave 9 said:
How do the playoff seadings work this year? you still need a champion out of each division right?

****, your right, for some reason when i was doing this i thought i did have 3 divisons. Guess that messes it up

1. Miami Heat
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Detriot Pistons
4. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Orlando Magic
6. Indiana Pacers
7. Milwaukee Bucks
8. Washington Wizards

I guess i would change it to

1. Miami heat
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Boston Celtics
4. Detriot Pistons
5. Cleveland Cavaliers
6. Orlando Magic
7. Indiana Pacers
8. Milwaukee Bucks

Heat over Bucks
Bulls over Pacers
Magic over Celtics
Cavs over Pistons

Heat over Cavs
Bulls over Magic

Heat over Bulls

***I am proably a little biased as Celtics are my 2nd team, but i just hate that divison. I can't see Toronto, NY, or Philadelphia doing anything and New Jersey, for me is to injury prone. With RJ, Carter, and Kidd its a good bet atleast one of them will get injured and they have no presence at all. I also really like the celtics youth and if they can take the step they could be decent. I like a lineup of Telfair/West, Pierce, Wally, Gomes, Perkins. With Rondo, Green, and Jefferson off the bench.

UCFinfan86 said:
1. Miami Heat
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Detriot Pistons
4. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Orlando Magic
6. Indiana Pacers
7. Milwaukee Bucks
8. Washington Wizards

I guess i would change it to

1. Miami heat
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Boston Celtics
4. Detriot Pistons
5. Cleveland Cavaliers
6. Orlando Magic
7. Indiana Pacers
8. Milwaukee Bucks

Heat over Bucks
Bulls over Pacers
Magic over Celtics
Cavs over Pistons

Heat over Cavs
Bulls over Magic

Heat over Bulls

***I am proably a little biased as Celtics are my 2nd team, but i just hate that divison. I can't see Toronto, NY, or Philadelphia doing anything and New Jersey, for me is to injury prone. With RJ, Carter, and Kidd its a good bet atleast one of them will get injured and they have no presence at all. I also really like the celtics youth and if they can take the step they could be decent. I like a lineup of Telfair/West, Pierce, Wally, Gomes, Perkins. With Rondo, Green, and Jefferson off the bench.

Intresting predictions.

i wish Robert Hite had a chance to make the team..from the U and all..but it looks like he isnt good enough

Dorell Wright got bigger and tall eh? thats good..I hope this kid break the rotation during the season

Back
Top Bottom