The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Without naming names, Riley said at least three veterans arrived out of shape. He said O'Neal was not among that group, after carrying extra pounds into the 2005 camp.

So....who are the ones sporting the beer bellies?

305TillIDie said:
iDorell Wright got bigger and tall eh? thats good..I hope this kid break the rotation during the season

Me 2.

Ferretsquig said:
So....who are the ones sporting the beer bellies?

I saw Antoine Walker in person the other day...and he looked fine.

My guess is (for what I saw at a practice) that the fat guys are Doleac, Posey, and Simien.

Section126 said:

My guess is (for what I saw at a practice) that the fat guys are Doleac, Posey, and Simien.

Was his body still smaller then his head??:lol:

Section126 said:

I think Payton is one....he was really struggling to make it through 20 minutes of preseason play. Posey and Simien are certainly possibilities. I don't know how you can tell if Walker is out of shape....he never looks in shape.

Some news

The Heat has spoken to agents for several veteran point guards (including 34-year-old Nick Van Exel), but prefers someone younger. . . . Antoine Walker, who needs to get in better shape, has no plans to reduce his three-point attempts (unlike Gary Payton) but wants to add ``an in-between game --

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15784636.htm

Its going to be a happy day when Walker is off this team. I can now sympathise with all those poor Celtic's fans who had to put up with this for years. You would think that after a decade he would of figured out that hes a lousy shooter....he had a career year, and shot 43%. There are very few players that manage to score fewer points per shot than mr tip-toes.

clear.gif
[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heat's Wright to miss three weeks with ankle injury

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]Heat guard Dorell Wright likely will miss three weeks after spraining his left ankle in Tuesday's exhibition victory over the Hornets.

Wright, who said he did not know when he was injured, called teammate Dwyane Wade at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday and said his ankle had begun to swell significantly.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] While x-rays were negative, Wright's left foot was placed in a cast, which is expected to remain in place for one week. He then is expected to miss an additional two weeks before returning to the court.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] Based on his performance this preseason, Wright stood as a possibility to open the regular season as the primary backup to Wade at shooting guard[/FONT]
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dorell101806,0,101034.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

According to SI, We will make it to the finals but we will lose to the Suns.

Back
Top Bottom