***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Great win for the Heat. The Mavs must still be drunk from the Finals after parties. Pathetic performance on their part.

heat looked great yesterday. maybe its me, but it seems like the hate has died down a bit? maybe its because the season just started, i don't know.

anyways very nice win, they never even let it become a game.

Great win....so happy to have Miami Heat basketball back. It was a great Christmas present to get that win and spoil their little banner ceremony...**** the haters

Gonna be a great season. So much depth on this team.....somehow Spo is going to have to find minutes for Battier, Miller, Jones, Cole, and Haslem. Dunno how long he can keep playing Anthony and Chalmers with that kind of talent on the bench.

Cole is one quick little guy....a great answer to all the problems this team had with speedy guards last season. Now with Battier in the mix the Heat can match up against any perimeter threat. Only question now is if Bosh, Haslem, and James can hold their own against the big front lines in Chicago, NY and whoever comes out of the west.

Another solid win vs. Boston but...

Wow, they sure do need to work on their zone offense some day this year. By the Dallas blueprint, teams will switch to the zone in the 4th. Boston almost pulled out a win.

Loving Cole, he's clutch.

Haslem work on his jumpers much? Brick city.

Fortunately most teams don't work much on zone defense in the regular season but come playoff time if the Heat don't have a better plan of attack they'll be seeing a lot of it. Its not like its some great mystery as to how you attack the zone....

Can we just go ahead and hand the starting job to Cole already? I know Spoelstra will drag this out but it already seems inevitable.

Fortunately most teams don't work much on zone defense in the regular season but come playoff time if the Heat don't have a better plan of attack they'll be seeing a lot of it. Its not like its some great mystery as to how you attack the zone....

Can we just go ahead and hand the starting job to Cole already? I know Spoelstra will drag this out but it already seems inevitable.

I hear you man, wow Chalmers was embarrassing - what did he have like 5 turn overs under a minute LOL. He looks lost, while Cole is playing with a ton of confidence. Going to be fun watching him play.

That was ugly but I'll take the win...LOL at Wade doing the Superman at Cam.

Back
Top Bottom