***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Great win tonight...great way to start the New Year...GO HEAT!

Big game tonight...let's continue the domination and beat the Hawks to make sure we stay atop the Southeast

I think having Norris Cole on his *** has made Chalmers play well he is ballin last 2 games

We better figure out how to get this offense going against zone defenses. Besides that, just a really off night for Wade.

Wade is out for a couple of games. Love the guy, but they should have benched him two games back. He doesn't help himself or the team by playing hurt.....I don't get why coaches and trainers let these guys get away with it. Its one thing in a 16 game NFL season but in a 66 game marathon.....who cares if you're out 5 games in January?

On the plus side Miller is almost back to being healthy, whatever that means for him. But methinks you can only be that unlucky for so long.....hes had a couple freak accidents that aren't likely to reoccur. Now comes the question of where he fits into the rotation and whose minutes he takes. Personally I wish they'd just get it over with, switch Cole to the starting spot and bring in Miller when James or Wade take over the PG duties.

So I stopped breathing and crapped my pants when LeBron went down.....damn that scared this **** out of me

Nice blowout win tonight...hopefully we can take out the Hawks tomorrow night.

Love it.....they should do this a couple times a month. Give James/Wade or Wade/Bosh the night off and let the youngsters play. Pittman and Harris are throwing their bodies around and giving a great effort.

James turned his ankle late against the Pacers. He looks fine.....think they just want to play it safe with this compressed schedule.

And besides.....who needs Lebron when you've got Terrel Harris?

Heat going hard, fools! No LeBron. No Wade. Three overtimes ON THE ROAD and we pull out the win. We didn't do this late in games last season. These 305 Heat ain't playing. NBA in trouble.

#BALLSOHARD

Back
Top Bottom