***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Not a bad debut for Eddy Curry....good to see him out there.

good to see the fakers, get there butts kicked, especially when the heat do it. mvp battier, good work on kobe

Great win tonight....I'm kind of mad of upset the game tomorrow is at 6 during the Giants/49ers game...going to have that PIP on lol

Its Milwaukee.....hardly worth watching. The Heat would have to play some lazy defense for that team to score more than 90.

Hopefully Wade really is healthy and isn't just trying to prove a point coming back early. He isn't needed against the likes of Cleveland and Detroit.

In fact I wish they'd give these guys a game a week off when they have back to backs. With the depth this team has they can get away with playing the dregs of the league without a couple of the superstars and it could help Curry and the young guns get up to speed. Curry in particular needs to get some playing time in order to figure out how they want him to play in this defense. His post play could be a real asset if he can figure out how not to be completely useless on the defensive end.

I was already pissed about the Ravens losing and tonight game was so miserable....****kkkkkkkkkkk

I'll take the win but that game made me want to rip my eyes out of their sockets....aside from Bosh, the offense was flat.

I think this is a different team without DWade. He just seems to make things happen...sets the tempo for the offense. However Bosh was a total beast tonight. Played lights out. I am struck by the lack of production by the role players. Early in the season they were all contributing.

Chalmers, Miller and Jones were hitting a ridiculous percentage from beyond the arc.....it had to come down sometime. Battier and Haslem haven't found their stroke yet and have been struggling offensively all season long. Cole has been finding his way....has the highs and lows you expect from a rookie. The shooters will find their way and Cole will figure out what shots he can and cannot make at this level. Miller, Haslem, and Battier have been finding ways to contribute even when their shot isn't falling.

What worries me more is the Bosh/Haslem frontcourt, and Lebron and Wade being the primary deterrents at the rim in crunchtime.

One thing that seems clear about this NBA season . . . just "survive" the regular season. These guys are playing 5 games a week sometimes . . . so I'm expecting Miami to play well against a solid team and then stutter against a less than stellar squad. It truly doesn't matter, just survive and get in the playoffs healthy. They do need Wade healthy for the playoffs and I'm glad to see Chris Bosh taking a bigger role on the offense while Wade is down. I would say 90% of the Heat fans STILL don't know how good of a player Chris Bosh is and that is why he got overshadowed last year. Bosh is arguably the most technically sound big man in the NBA . . . Riley wanted him over Wade in 2004 . . . Bosh is the real deal and we still haven't seen the big 3 at their best yet . . . that is the scary thing.

And what is this nonsense about LBJ not happy in Miami and the team better w/o Wade . . . I know the economy is bad and people need jobs but if I were some of these radio stations/websites/newspapers I would seriously consider firing some of my staff . . . these guys are just throwing darts out there hoping to proven right and be considered a "guru" or a "source" . . . please. Lebron is having a blast and Wade is still the straw that is gonna stir this Heat drink.

Back
Top Bottom