***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

And what is this nonsense about LBJ not happy in Miami and the team better w/o Wade . . . I know the economy is bad and people need jobs but if I were some of these radio stations/websites/newspapers I would seriously consider firing some of my staff . . . these guys are just throwing darts out there hoping to proven right and be considered a "guru" or a "source" . . . please. Lebron is having a blast and Wade is still the straw that is gonna stir this Heat drink.

Those are just *****s speaking out their ***....I would be mad if my team sucked *** and I didn't have a player like Wade, Bosh or LBJ on my team

And what is this nonsense about LBJ not happy in Miami and the team better w/o Wade . . . I know the economy is bad and people need jobs but if I were some of these radio stations/websites/newspapers I would seriously consider firing some of my staff . . . these guys are just throwing darts out there hoping to proven right and be considered a "guru" or a "source" . . . please. Lebron is having a blast and Wade is still the straw that is gonna stir this Heat drink.

Bosh is beast...I've NEVER disliked him and I've never trashed talked the man. He's so valuable to this team

**** yeahhhhhhh....**** the Knicks and their 3 pt chucking *****....GO HEAT. Great to see Wade back...love that dude. **** all of you who said the Heat are better without him and that we should trade him...fake *** fans

Man am I sick of iso after iso to close out a game. If that's all they're going to do then Lebron is better without Wade and vice versa.....might as well replace one of them with a shooter that can at least stretch the floor.

Its not like any of the other elite teams do anything differently but it is frustrating to see these guys execute some beautiful plays during the course of the game and then end it with Lebron dribbling on the perimeter for 15 seconds and jacking up a contested jumper. There's way too much talent on the floor to waste by only allowing them to contribute by making a set jumper or grabbing the offensive board.

Sluggish start but we blast the Hornets...Bucks on Wednesday night

The Bucks are the new Pacers. Always giving us trouble.

Kenyon Martin and Pryzbilla apparently both will be offered deals. Martin will get to choose between LA, NY and Miami, with the Clippers seeming to be the most logical choice if hes looking for playing time. If Pryzbilla is healthy and in decent shape that may be the end of the Curry experiment.

Big win tonight vs the Sixers...

BTW...Martin to the Clippers

Back
Top Bottom