***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

That was such a poor game all around. ****ing pissed the **** off

I really hope we win it this year. I have a feeling if it doesn't happen, this project will be a failure at the end. I hate being so passionate about this ****.

I love/hate the regular season... It's like the sky is falling when we can lose two to the Bucks, get blown out and Get outeverythinged against the Magic but can beat the Celtics, Lakers, Mav's. and Bulls so far. Im pretty sure were off to the best start in team history but could be wrong. We need to stay healthy and keep gelling. We've got to address some serious weaknesses but think we will. And Lebron needs to keep playing like he is and ignore the circus!

Great execution tonight. The game was played well all around from start to finish....it was huge for our starters to rest that fourth qtr

They needed a quick start to the back to back to back. There's bound to be a letdown game there somewhere.

And Gladness is back, signed to a 10 day deal. I guess Przybilla just can't make up his mind, or there are some lingering health issues. Not too much else out there for frontline depth.

Finally we thump the Bucks...starters got rest. Tough game tomorrow. GO HEAT!

LOL at Bosh slipping up and cursing on TV

We survive the back to back to back on the road with another blowout. These last three games, this team has played lights out.

Wade now hitting 87% from the charity stripe since he altered his shot. Dunno if he or the rest of them can keep it up, but if they're going to be collectively hitting 80% from the line and 40% from downtown they're going to be tough to stop.

The Cavs got smoked...finished the road trip 5-1. Orlando on Sunday..GO HEAT!

I know it's early and I know we have a good shot at winning it all but I REALLY and I mean REALLY want the Heat to win it all. I invest so much emotion into being a sports fan and rooting for my teams. I really want it.

i hope this the heat team that shows up in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom