***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

can the heat please destroy the knicks on thursday and shut this lin **** up?

all i ****ing here , but in NY especially is LIN LIN LIN LIN, its nauseating.

i dont really like any team in the nba specifically, but now the knicks are really starting to get on my nerves with this lin ****, and the last thing i need is the knicks to go into miami right before the break and beat the heat, making it 5 days straight for the all star break of LIN LIN LIN.

all this is doing is making the heat a lot more likeable.

james is playing the best i have seen him play, and the team chemistry is as good as its ever been during the short era.

hopefully they put a temporary halt to this LIN **** thursday.

Heat beat the Kings...Knicks on Thursday. I hope we crush them. GO HEAT!

Bron bron bout to bukake all over lin lin and the knicks tonight. Me so horny.....

can anyone explain the black jerseys the heat are wearing when they are the home team?

ayw0so-1.gif

They are dope jerseys. Lin may may have been brought back down to earth. Chink in the armour for sure.

Love me some Joel....

[video]http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2012/02/24/JoelVsKnicks-2013970[/video]

Lebron and Wade went off...good win. Utah tonight and Lakers on Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
not a heat fan, just a nba fan, but the way the heat are playing now, although it is the regular season, they will be nearly impossible to beat.

teams like the thunder i guess can give them trouble possibly, but the way the heat are playing now is just not real.

9 games in a row over 100 points scored, and avg margin of victory is over 10 i believe. not real.

lebron and wade are playing exactly like everyone thought they'd play like when they came together.

with guys like norris cole playing well, mike miller healthy unlike last season, battier coming off the bench is a solid option, and the way james wade and bosh play on both sides of the court, especially james and wade, it will be really tough for them not to win the title imo this year.

[video=youtube;lgEvoSuGM_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lgEvoSuGM_k#![/video]

Yeah...they're nasty

Thorough ass-beating over in Rip City last night. Hopefully we do the same to the Jazz in Salt Lake ****y.

Haslem gets the last shot.....shooting 10% on short jumpers this season. And the shot was not even close.

Hard to criticize the guy with everything else he does but if he wants to keep that closer spot in the lineup come playoff time hes going to have to start hitting that jumper again.

Back
Top Bottom