***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Tough loss last night...I also want to tell the media to go **** themselves. Lebron hate is maxed the **** out

Can't believe they give Wade three fouls in a row and take him out of the game just when its getting interesting......this is national tv folks. Is the ref that desperate to make himself known?

The team was flat and not in sync today but wow...the refs. That's all.

'Sheed worked out for the Heat. Apparently the proposed union with the Lakers is off and hes looking around to see what kind of interest there is. Kinda get the feeling if he was in half way decent shape he'd be on a team by now.

What a shot by Wade! Man that was thrilling to watch. Both Wade and LBJ were clutch...Any word on Mike Miller?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's just a regular season loss but do you guys HONESTLY feel we take it this year? We as fans need this so bad. Our football team is a complete joke and I rely on the Heat to take care of my sports blues. I want this so bad

Yeah I feel like I've been punched in the balls twice today. I do believe we will win it all this year. I cannot contemplate a repeat of last year, my mind does not allow it for I'd lose my sanity.

Yeah today has been a total slap in the nuts...****ing depressing when you care so much about your teams.

This team is in deep ****...I'll put it out there first, this team will most likely not win a title and this whole Big 3 will be a bust. Yeah I know it's JUST a regular season lost but I think we rely on that phrase to much. It hurts to say and think this because Miami sports have been a slap in the nuts. I'll eat my words otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom