***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

It's funny that you guys can kills us, but then lose to the Bucks.

:idk:

Anyone can win on any given night. You guys have a good team though. I don't think you can beat us in a 7 game series but you guys have a bright future.

I just have a feeling that you guys are a dark horse for Howard. My gut just tells me something

I think you underestimate your team, I'd rather face the Bulls then the 76ers in the playoffs, 76ers just make me nervous.
I'm surprised at that. The thing that kills the Sixers is that they have no real post presence. It's also practically impossible for us to guard LeBron, Wade, and Bosh for a full four quarters.

Raptors today followed but the Super Bowl...**** the Patriots

Looks like Gladness is out and Przybilla is in.....we'll see what he can do. This is starting to bring back some bad memories of the mess that was Miami's center position last year with a bunch of washed up vets falling in and out of favor with the coaching staff. Fortunately this team has a healthy Haslem to eat up minutes inside.

Good win vs the Cavs tonight. Brutal road trip coming up, especially that back to back to back starting on Sunday.

Woohoo! I'll be in Atlanta this weekend to see Heat vs Hawks Sunday night.

This team makes me want to go out and punch everyone in the face. I ****ing hate losing

Back
Top Bottom