the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread...

40-27 on the first game of the season.....anything can happen during the first week ...it's like an exhibition game.

the lsu d front would be eating oregon up front for lunch...so would the bama d front

i've officially found a new guy i have to get more tape on...that wingo kid for lsu...explosive freak athlete...on that last drive he literally tossed the right tackle like a rag doll to the ground...kids lean but i think i can put 15 lbs on him and maybe have something...looking for the next jpp i guess

but i need more wingo tape

Barkavious Mingo you mean? Still very raw, but LSU has 4 or 5 RS guys on the DL who are damn good.

I also understand these are 2 great defenses, but Jordan Jefferson looks like a D3 QB

40-27 on the first game of the season.....anything can happen during the first week ...it's like an exhibition game.

40-20 game...the last Oregon TD came with seconds left.

Barkavious Mingo you mean? Still very raw, but LSU has 4 or 5 RS guys on the DL who are damn good.

I also understand these are 2 great defenses, but Jordan Jefferson looks like a D3 QB

yeah...thats him...very raw...i thought the same thing about jpp but jpp had a better body...this kid to me is explosive and i see strength in his hands...he stopped richardson in his tracks also

i'm interested

They may need to pull Jefferson. Guy is flat out awful.

i like the way upshaw can break down and then accelerate...good hips for his size good feet...now show me some power rush off the edge against a tackle

As OLB Upshaw and Perry of USC would interest me in round one. HOWEVER, I am betting we a 4-3 team by then.

i'm tellin you guys mingo is explosive...bama knows it also...that last drive doubled on 2 plays and split the double on one...he gets off the ball very well...

yeah buddy

that knee is wrecked...looks like one of those never play football again injuries to me...break out the cart

I wonder if Upshaw might be better served to drop a little weight to improve his quickness if he will be standing and dropping into coverage in the NFL. The kid is huge and nimble for his size but I dont see explosive quickness I'd like for an 8 or 9 pick.

People paid thousands of dollars to watch a BCS game not a field goal kicking contest. They are booing Les for keeping that turd QB in there.

Back
Top Bottom