the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread...

That option play has been ugly tonight. My God.

I'm sorry this game was a complete waste of 2 hours of my life. I can respect great defense, but I saw more hideous offense than anything.

congrats bama...took em to the woodshed tonight...

and my new guy mingo got owned on that richardson td run by barrett jones...owned...but i kind of expect that from a guy that light...still love him

I would love to see what Oregon or Boise State's offense could do to these defenses.....but without a real playoff system in place we will never know.

We've already seen what Oregon's offense could do against LSU's defense. Youtube it and keep watching it until you finally get it.

When you get done with that. Youtube what Oregon's offense could do against Auburn's defense last year (which was terrible by SEC standards) and don't stop until it finally sinks in.

If the Pac-10 wanted a playoff, they should've taken the offer up when the SEC proposed it back in '08.

You little Pac-10 pipsqueaks sure are cute though with your video game offenses.

i've officially found a new guy i have to get more tape on...that wingo kid for lsu...explosive freak athlete...on that last drive he literally tossed the right tackle like a rag doll to the ground...kids lean but i think i can put 15 lbs on him and maybe have something...looking for the next jpp i guess

but i need more wingo tape

He has top 10 potential next year, but he's only a sophomore. I watched him blow by offensive tackles before they could even get out of their stance and chase down LaMichael James from behind like he was standing still on the IZ against Oregon.

hightower continues to underwhelm me...i see his name as a 1st round lb and i'm just like no thanks on that

Did you see him playing with his hand on the ground as a DE and blowing plays up in the backfield?

I've always said he's likely to end up a Baltimore Raven. Ozzie Newsome is an Alabama guy through and through, and he always knows where the gems are on Bama's defense.

He'll love Hightower's versatility. There's not many like him.

He has top 10 potential next year, but he's only a sophomore. I watched him blow by offensive tackles before they could even get out of their stance and chase down LaMichael James from behind like he was standing still on the IZ against Oregon.

only a sophomore??? bummer...anyways definitely one to watch next year...if i'm him i'm looking to add 10 good lbs to my frame this offseason...that looks like top 10 pick stuff to me

Did you see him playing with his hand on the ground as a DE and blowing plays up in the backfield?

I've always said he's likely to end up a Baltimore Raven. Ozzie Newsome is an Alabama guy through and through, and he always knows where the gems are on Bama's defense.

He'll love Hightower's versatility. There's not many like him.

yes i did...and i think thats what i like most about him...his ability to rush off the edge and provide blitz pressure...i just don't get excited at all about him though as an every down 34 ilb for other duties...but that versatility he has is gonna help him no doubt

Back
Top Bottom