the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread...

taping the marshall game tonight only to key vinny curry and hilton...could care less about the game itself...doubt i'll be watching that crap burger tomorrow though tcu's bowl game...
Hilton's a baller. Kid is just a playmaker.

wanna get a look at curry to see if he's someone who should be in consideration with our 2nd round pick...

meh...i wanna at minimum supplement koa misi at solb if not find an every down replacement but for me at least currys not that guy...i want an explosive first step and get off edge rusher or a premium power player and from what i'm seeing curry leaves me just meh...no thanks...moves pretty damn well for what looks like a pretty large man...but lacks some of the explosive qualities and ability to shed i'm looking for...2 times one on 1st and goal from the 1 yard line he's blown off the ball and put on his back and then on another running play he's doubled and carried literally 10 yards back before he's put on his back...

i could see him as a 2nd round pick for someone though...but i wouldn't do it

wanna get a look at curry to see if he's someone who should be in consideration with our 2nd round pick...

I continue to NOT see what the fuss is about with Vinny Curry. When he's on, his vertical takeoff off the snap is impressive, can get depth in his pass rush, and he's got some strength, uses his hands OK...but he lacks agility, explosiveness, flexibility, can't redirect, gets lazy. I don't get it. Forbme he's sort of the form but no substance that Pierre Allen was last year. Courtney Upshaw BLOWS HIM AWAY.

T.Y. Hilton is a beast. Super explosive, super fast, super agile, and a tough guy. Going to be a tremendous football player at the next level.

meh...i wanna at minimum supplement koa misi at solb if not find an every down replacement but for me at least currys not that guy...i want an explosive first step and get off edge rusher or a premium power player and from what i'm seeing curry leaves me just meh...no thanks...moves pretty damn well for what looks like a pretty large man...but lacks some of the explosive qualities and ability to shed i'm looking for...2 times one on 1st and goal from the 1 yard line he's blown off the ball and put on his back and then on another running play he's doubled and carried literally 10 yards back before he's put on his back...

i could see him as a 2nd round pick for someone though...but i wouldn't do it

I didn't see anything there that made me think he could play OLB in a 3-4. I would definitely pass on him.

I didn't see anything there that made me think he could play OLB in a 3-4. I would definitely pass on him.

i thought his movement skills for his size were ok and i liked his initial lateral quickness at the snap he split some things but frankly i'm just not interested even in the 3rd round for that matter...i think i can do better elsewhere

I'm with datruth55 tho, every time I've seen him there has not been anything about his game that makes me want him at OLB in. 3-4. I could see him playing End and maybe developing some, but I don't like him for our (current) defense.

i don't have a problem with that...i did see him drop a couple times and close on the ball from a zone look pretty swiftly but he looks like a guy to me who wants to play with his hand in the dirt

And on that note, I just saw via Twitter that appeal was successful and the NCAA has reversed his suspension.

Game on!

alright vontaze burflict you got one last chance to put out some fantastic tape for the scouts to drool over...i wanna see you bringin it tonight...i wanna see a heat seeking missile...even if you're gonna get destroyed by boise

Back
Top Bottom