the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread...

boy did carolinas d lay an egg against missou...and dwight jones yeah he made plays but he also dropped 3 balls...

louisville with some head scratching play calls on 4th and 1 yesterday...ok fine you run the ball the first time and get stuffed i can understand that but to run the ball again on 4th and 1 off tackle and behind a te who has legs like crickets in chichester i have to wonder what the heck you're thinking...not to mention you have a run pass option threat at qb like that freshman kid under center...head scratchers...some talented young kids on that roster though

lb audie cole making plays all over the place yesterday for nc state...all over the place

this texas cal game tonight smells like a texas sized beat down for cal but watch the true soph wr for cal #21 keenan allen...this kid can play...i'm a fan

louisville with some head scratching play calls on 4th and 1 yesterday...ok fine you run the ball the first time and get stuffed i can understand that but to run the ball again on 4th and 1 off tackle and behind a te who has legs like crickets in chichester i have to wonder what the heck you're thinking...not to mention you have a run pass option threat at qb like that freshman kid under center...head scratchers...some talented young kids on that roster though

Yeah and one of those 4th and 1s that I can remember had Anderson in at RB and not Brown. Why are you running that play with your scatback and not your brusier? I'm fine with going for it in those situations, but you've got to have the right players in your package.

this texas cal game tonight smells like a texas sized beat down for cal but watch the true soph wr for cal #21 keenan allen...this kid can play...i'm a fan

You got that right.. he was committed to Bama all the way up to the last second and decided to go play with his brother at Cal. Keenan Allen will probably be a 1st round pick if he comes out early next year.

looking forward to dame flo st tonight...to me it looks like one of the better bowl games of the bowl season potentially...

get ready for more rg3 talk tonight after he lights up the washington d...too bad we couldn't get him up against a quality defensive opponent for once...anyways the freshman te for washington #88 is a future high round pick imo so check him out

looking forward to dame flo st tonight...to me it looks like one of the better bowl games of the bowl season potentially...

get ready for more rg3 talk tonight after he lights up the washington d...too bad we couldn't get him up against a quality defensive opponent for once...anyways the freshman te for washington #88 is a future high round pick imo so check him out

You need to take notice of Baylor's center, Phillip Blake. He's the most underrated center in the draft in my opinion... just a natural snapper of the football... and he's going to have his hands full with Alameda Ta'amu. That's a great battle to watch.

Ta'amu is actually in my top 10 overall prospects. He's the closest thing to Haloti Ngata that I've seen since Haloti Ngata.

You need to take notice of Baylor's center, Phillip Blake. He's the most underrated center in the draft in my opinion... just a natural snapper of the football... and he's going to have his hands full with Alameda Ta'amu. That's a great battle to watch.

Ta'amu is actually in my top 10 overall prospects. He's the closest thing to Haloti Ngata that I've seen since Haloti Ngata.

I don't have Ta'amu in top 10 or 15 due to inconsistency and a feeling I get that he could be one of those typical Soliai DT types that takes 3-4 years before he's really anything worth sneezing at, but I do like him and I do think he's got a boat load of talent.

Between the Clemson DT Thompson, Dontari Poe, that Miss St guy that reminds you of Dareus and me of Kevin Williams, Ta'amu...shaping up a good top end of the draft for DTs. I didn't even mention Devon Still, who I think you like a lot more than I do.

well alrighty then...thanks for the heads up...

I still think Blackmon is the best and Wright from Baylor gives an incredible vertical threat.

oklahoma tonight better not sleep on iowa...kirk ferentz is a heck of a coach and even with a team thats not up to their yearly standards he'll have his kids prepared...and you just know oklahoma isn't all that enthused about this being their bowl game...

watch out for upset city here...

Back
Top Bottom