the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread...

David Wilson reminds me of Thurman Thomas. I think Wilson is going to be the best NFL back VT has ever produced.

Is there a worse coach in BCS games than Frank Beamer...goodness he sucks.

Logan Thomas looks like he could be something special.

I don't know how people view guys like Junior Hemmingway, David Molk, Mike Martin, or Ryan Van Bergan... but damn I'm gonna miss those guys

Is there a worse coach in BCS games than Frank Beamer...goodness he sucks.

i love it...nothing but hokie talk my way all day every day...he played not to lose in regulation and it bit him on that turkey gobbler on his neck

David Wilson reminds me of Thurman Thomas. I think Wilson is going to be the best NFL back VT has ever produced.

that kids elusive i know that much...and he's got explosive initial quickness and burst out of his cuts when he goes north and south...explosive...and a tough guy for what looks like less than ideal size...

Logan Thomas looks like he could be something special.

I don't know how people view guys like Junior Hemmingway, David Molk, Mike Martin, or Ryan Van Bergan... but damn I'm gonna miss those guys

yeah thomas looks like someone we are gonna be talkin about as a top 5 pick maybe in 2013...he's another one with high end tools and you have to love that body...although i don't think he's as elusive or fast as cam newton was

congrats to you and maddog on the bcs win...another great bcs game in the books...surprised they overruled that ot td for va tech...i thought it could be called either way but i didn't see anything that said to me there was enough there to overrule the on field call

yeah thomas looks like someone we are gonna be talkin about as a top 5 pick maybe in 2013...he's another one with high end tools and you have to love that body...although i don't think he's as elusive or fast as cam newton was

congrats to you and maddog on the bcs win...another great bcs game in the books...surprised they overruled that ot td for va tech...i thought it could be called either way but i didn't see anything that said to me there was enough there to overrule the on field call

First replay looked like tip of the ball hit out of bounds before he came down, but after that I wasn't sure.

That game sucked. Michigan wins with 174 total yards and 12 first downs? Lame. I just refuse to get past the fact neither of these teams deserved to be in this game but because of there fan bases that's why they got it. I cant wait for Boise to start up in the Big East and get that automatic bid so they get an opportunity show there true quality. With all the great QB play so far this bowl season Kellen Moore not getting a chance to showcase his talents on a national stage is just a shame, especially when Robinson is basically running a Wildcat offense for Michigan.

ha ha...its always a good day for me when va tech loses...no matter how it happens...

tonights game i think may turn into clemson rolling over wva...but we should get a good look at bruce irvin dwayne allen (who i love) brandon thompson branch among others...and a nice freshman wr named watkins...

geno smith...ummm...no thanks...not a fan

Coming from NoVA, it's a great thing when VT loses. I had to deal with their delusional alumni base for too long. They're worse than Redskins fans. I remember them actually thinking Sean Glennon was a good QB.

With that said, Logan Thomas is understandably raw still. David Wilson is a stud, though.

Coming from NoVA, it's a great thing when VT loses. I had to deal with their delusional alumni base for too long. They're worse than Redskins fans. I remember them actually thinking Sean Glennon was a good QB.

With that said, Logan Thomas is understandably raw still. David Wilson is a stud, though.

right there with ya on that...that fan base is rediculous...they come out of the woodwork

Tajh Boyd is one of my favorite players in the nation and is technically, draft eligible. I don't know how reliable the rumors are but there are whispers that he'll look into the draft depending on how the bowl goes.

I would too, but with Barkley not coming out, RG3 still undecided (though probably coming out), and Landry Jones sucking the last month or so (and him not announcing yet) a lot of underclassmen we aren't talking about are being advised to enter the draft or explore it at the least.

Good to see Sun Life relatively filled tonight.

Back
Top Bottom