the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bowl season draft prospect discussion thread...

I like Tannehill's tools much more than Jones.

The kid is raw, but he has a ton of raw talent.

I am wondering if it is worth landing him at our spot in the 1st round and not giving up a ton of picks for RGIII...which I feel they will do.

saw a rb yesterday that i really liked...pead for cincinatti...kids got some good talent...mcshay has him his 9th rated back in the draft...i have a hard tim believing there's 9 guys better than that kid as pro prospects at the position...real hard time

i'm trying to figure out which 1pm bowl game to watch...any ideas fellas??? i know where i'll be for the rose bowl and the weeden luck matchup but undecided on who i got to see here shortly

saw a rb yesterday that i really liked...pead for cincinatti...kids got some good talent...mcshay has him his 9th rated back in the draft...i have a hard tim believing there's 9 guys better than that kid as pro prospects at the position...real hard time

Pead is a good back. He's patient and lets his blocks develope. He understands that he's allowed one cut and then gets his shoulders square and heads north/south in a hurry. Carries the ball the way a back is supposed to and doesn't come with ball security issues.

He'll be a good back for a team that runs a ZBS. I think he'll make a good #2 back for a team like that who uses a RB by committee approach.

i like lavonte david...i think he's a solid 2nd round pick despite the lack of size and would be a great 43 backer fit in a defense like the colts...nice player

Alshon Jeffery is on my radar again. What a weapon in the Red Zone. Where would the Fins be this year IF we produced in the red area?

jefferys been wearing dennard like drapes for most of the game...i guess there's no such thing as illegal contact in the college game

Alshon Jeffery is on my radar again. What a weapon in the Red Zone. Where would the Fins be this year IF we produced in the red area?
People dont like him because he lacks top end speed and he has a down year. But I agree, he should be on the radar. He is a monster...and I think he can be an impact player in the NFL. Plus people make such a big deal about speed..Ive seen Marshal get by plenty of DB's this year...but he is only a possession receiver...rightttt. Not everyone is Mike Wallace or Desean Jackson

the jump ball td at the end of the half didn't impress me from jeffery...especially when he got away with one of those subtle push in the backs that wrs seem to get away with all the damn time just before he leaped for the ball...what was eye opening to me though was that jeffery was able to separate vertically down the field from dennard...i didn't really expect that he was fast enough to do that...and he ran right by him a few times...not sure i believe dennard is a burner though either...and dennard won't get away with that hands on approach i saw today everywhere on the field...they'll call that contact in the nfl all day long

Honestly...I like Kirk Cousins. Mentally tough kid. Nice mechanics.

peter konz is absolute murder in the run game...for a guy coming off a dislocated anke he is moving cats off the ball...1st round grade all the way...thoughts on the wisconsin backer mike taylor??? this kids all around the damn ball i know that much

lookin forward to tonights game...not so much for pro prospects i just think it may be another great matchup...

Back
Top Bottom