The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread

first the biggest choke in finals history, and now phil's boys lie down and take it like a buncha girls...if i was a Lakers fan...id be embarrassed, nice leader you guys got...lol

I see not much has changed since 04'..Spurs seem to be the only team to represent the West the way it should be.And damn,that has to be some kind of record for 3's in a finals game.

Wheres all the Laker fans?I hear crickets.Anyways,no use making new "Gone Fishing" pics when the old ones still ring true.BUH BYE LAKERS!!

Go Spurs Go!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npouqcvkhqo

Ok, the Celtics won. Now we get to listen to all the Pats fans who like the Celtics, which it seems to be at least 95%, judging from the last couple of weeks via the internet and the local sports bars. **** the Celtics. and **** the New England Patriots. I hope they show Tom Brady one more time on tv, it'll give those guys one more reason to be happy. Now all we need is the damned Boston Red Sox to win the World Series and all will be right in the world.:woot::rolleyes:

Stern sure had ALOT to say tonight....:shakeno:

Guess he wont be needing his wife tonight.:D

And speaking of wives-Brandi Garnett is a hott.

first the biggest choke in finals history, and now phil's boys lie down and take it like a buncha girls...if i was a Lakers fan...id be embarrassed, nice leader you guys got...lol

yeah im so embarrassed :rolleyes2:

-Lost to the BEST team in the NBA
-Western Conference Champs which NO ONE expected(before season started)
-acquired Gasol for nothing
-Young team should contend for years
-Bynum returns which is pretty much a #1 pick in the draft

did the Spurs catch anything the last 2 weeks??

Not the butt-whuppin the Lakers caught tonight :lol: Thx for representin the west with fashion.:wink:

You got that right.Must be that karma thing.I wouldnt be surprised if Bynum is never the same after the knee problems this year.Its harder for big men to recover from knee problems like that.

With that, the west is too tough and unpredictable....The Spurs are the last of the western teams to win it.And will probably be the next once again.

Man, I am glad the big 3. They deserve it. KG looks like he is in cloud 9 right now during his press conference. :)

Glad to see the Celtics took it to the lakers, I have never seen a team get so disrespected by the media before a series. Im not sure Bynum would have been enough for the lakers this year and you have the admit these Celtics are some tough guys.

Glad to see the Celtics took it to the lakers, I have never seen a team get so disrespected by the media before a series. Im not sure Bynum would have been enough for the lakers this year and you have the admit these Celtics are some tough guys.

I think the celts deserved the flak they got from the media. They were a far different team in the finals then they were in the first two and a half rounds. They evolved, grew up and won the title. Props to them.

Lakers will be back.

edit: the difference in the series was celts D and Ray Allen. Allen is what they were missing early in the playoffs

Ahhh you're already making yourself feel better. Nothing's guaranteed man. This may or may not have been the Lakers only chance in the next few years.

Funny how Amars says that Memphis acquired 5 players for 1 and good for them but then you say the Lakers got him for nothing.

Weird how opinions differ eh? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom