The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread

Not the butt-whuppin the Lakers caught tonight :lol: Thx for representin the west with fashion.:wink:

You got that right.Must be that karma thing.I wouldnt be surprised if Bynum is never the same after the knee problems this year.Its harder for big men to recover from knee problems like that.

With that, the west is too tough and unpredictable....The Spurs are the last of the western teams to win it.And will probably be the next once again.

yeah it was a butt kicking :boohoo:
The west should be tough again

Ahhh you're already making yourself feel better. Nothing's guaranteed man. This may or may not have been the Lakers only chance in the next few years.

Funny how Amars says that Memphis acquired 5 players for 1 and good for them but then you say the Lakers got him for nothing.

Weird how opinions differ eh? :wink:

yup i have to look at the positive side of the season :D

when i say "nothing" i mean not getting rid of team chemistry or our core players for an all-star.

Grats Celts...Thx for keeping the LOB warm.We (Spurs) want it back next year tho...

Dont drop it!!

when i say "nothing" i mean not getting rid of team chemistry or our core players for an all-star.

You have to be the only Laker fan that understands this.98% of them think that deal was 100% genuine.

Ahhh you're already making yourself feel better. Nothing's guaranteed man. This may or may not have been the Lakers only chance in the next few years.

Funny how Amars says that Memphis acquired 5 players for 1 and good for them but then you say the Lakers got him for nothing.

Weird how opinions differ eh? :wink:

At this point nothing but maybe Critterden is the next isiah thomas, doubtfulthough. Critt really seems a very average player at best.

Wasn't game 6 supposed to be on last night? I tuned into ABC, but they were playing a movie about General Custers Last Stand at Little Big Horn. What a massacre! But the indians were dressed in warpaint green for some strange reason!

Wasn't game 6 supposed to be on last night? I tuned into ABC, but they were playing a movie about General Custers Last Stand at Little Big Horn. What a massacre! But the indians were dressed in warpaint green for some strange reason!

LOL, Yea I thought Kobe I mean Custer was supposed to will his boys to victory. The media is in a state of panic after they all chose La to easily handle the celts.

LOL, Yea I thought Kobe I mean Custer was supposed to will his boys to victory. The media is in a state of panic after they all chose La to easily handle the celts.
It seemed like for every one indian Custer shot, they shot like 5 of Custers men.

It seemed like for every one indian Custer shot, they shot like 5 of Custers men.

Still confused by members of the media that were like the Celtics have no anser for Kobe, like LA had an answer for Pierce, Allen,Garnett or even Rondo last game lol.

yup i have to look at the positive side of the season :D

You guys definitely had a great season man, nothing to be ashamed about. Just hope for your own good that you can get back to where the Lakers were. Nothing's guaranteed and that's the ****tiest part about sports

:hi5:

****IN CELTICS. I hate that god damn team. We got ****ing own in this series. Celtics was obviously built to win now. Lakers cant defend the high screen pick roll to save their life. Anyways season over. Lakers overachieved. I didnt even think this team was going to make the playoffs in Novemeber. I thought Kobe was going to get traded and we were going to be a lottery pick team so I cant be that disappointed in this team. NE Ways for all you that I was bickering posts back and forth as long as you guys are fins fans Im cool with you. Olympics are gonna fun to watch hopefully they bring back the gold and cant wait till my phins take the field.:up:

****IN CELTICS. I hate that god damn team. We got ****ing own in this series. Celtics was obviously built to win now. Lakers cant defend the high screen pick roll to save their life.

As a Celtics fan, that's one of the more enjoyable things I've read.

hey no hard feelings amars, after all we're all here for the same reasons...we are all brethren of the Dolphins lol...congrats of the great season, one year ago today i was saying how crazy it would be to see Kobe in another jersey...u guys were 2 wins away from winning it all...you should be very proud of your team, they did alot better than my Heat lol...the Celtics were just more desperate yknow...

hey no hard feelings amars, after all we're all here for the same reasons...we are all brethren of the Dolphins lol...congrats of the great season, one year ago today i was saying how crazy it would be to see Kobe in another jersey...u guys were 2 wins away from winning it all...you should be very proud of your team, they did alot better than my Heat lol...the Celtics were just more desperate yknow...

More desperate and a better team.

****IN CELTICS. I hate that god damn team. We got ****ing own in this series. Celtics was obviously built to win now. Lakers cant defend the high screen pick roll to save their life. Anyways season over. Lakers overachieved. I didnt even think this team was going to make the playoffs in Novemeber. I thought Kobe was going to get traded and we were going to be a lottery pick team so I cant be that disappointed in this team. NE Ways for all you that I was bickering posts back and forth as long as you guys are fins fans Im cool with you. Olympics are gonna fun to watch hopefully they bring back the gold and cant wait till my phins take the field.:up:

I really cant get into olympic basketball, must admit thats the one time I really dont root for the US.

Back
Top Bottom