The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread

what an ugly win. But we'll take it. Kobe gonna have to guard Beaver face and freaking Gasol has to prevent Beaver face to go around the pick by Garnet on Kobe. Sucks Lakers should be going into BOS with a 3-2 series lead.

If the NBA officiating was consistent, i'm not sure LA wins that game last night, but they probably should have because they out played the Celtics all night. As ridiculous as it sounds, when i watch these games and the referees calls it certainly seems like they are making calls that would benefit the league. Not necessarily screw a team, or rig a game, but calls that would benefit a league. Make games more exciting down the stretch, more high scoring. It just wouldn't surprise me if the NBA is trying to let this series go 7 games.

Back to Boston they go..LA played like they were fighting for their playoff lives.They prevailed.Be interesting if they have enough in the tank to stretch this series further.Me:Cant say I see it happening.

+1.The end of this series should be named,"The Meltdown In Beantown"...Hey that rhymes!!

2yjzrxy-1.gif

Gotta give lakers credit for not crumbling but they were quite fortunate that on the steal Kobe was not called for a foul of which it was. Its over in game 6.

Should have been called...Why didnt they call it?Heres another look.

"The Foul"

I think the mentality that you dont call certain fouls at certain points is asinine and the refs missed alot of calls both ways last night but that was pretty blatent. I do respect that Pierce did not ***** about it after the game like Bryant would have.

what an ugly win. But we'll take it. Kobe gonna have to guard Beaver face and freaking Gasol has to prevent Beaver face to go around the pick by Garnet on Kobe. Sucks Lakers should be going into BOS with a 3-2 series lead.

Well they could just as easily be eliminated also. They did play with some heart but the refs sucked on both sides.

I hope its done tom night.The NBA has alot of work to do in the off season.A LOT of work.The big one is the credibility issue.

All those Laker fans who were running their mouth how the Celtics wouldn't take a game in LA seemed to have crawled back under their rocks.

LA s*cks.

In all honesty I was so pissed after that game I didn't go to espn, listen to sports radio, anything. I couldn't stand the headlines.

Anyway, If LA can steal one tonight all bets are off. I'm cautionsly optimistic. It's short rest, and high pressure. LA hasn['t put together a full game yet. Maybe they can flip the switch.

I hope boston holds on and wins I would hate to see that tool kobe win. He seems to think he's better than Jordan. Come on kobe lose tonight and do something Jordan never did LOSS the finals.

Back
Top Bottom