The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread

can someone explain to me why all of a sudden yelling at everyone all the time automatically makes u a great leader...while in his whole career up to now everyone has known that kobe has been a subpar teammate...throwin teammates under the bus n such...

who are you curt schilling now. Again another great example of the manipulation of the media with that comment. Do some research on Micheal Jordan and then make that comment again.

:lol: At Laker fan whining about anything not in their favor.

* On the 02' championship

And you know this maaaaan!Thats what I do.:up::d-day:

SA should now about astrick since their first championship. :up:

L.A. has always been on the better end of controversies...game 6 vs kings in the wcf a few years ago...orlando allowing Shaq to walk after the CBA changed...vlade for kobe trade lol...most recently the Gasol trade...should i continue? lol

Again manipulated by the media or the internet. I guess you believe Bush brought down the Towers too.

I feel like im talking to Dre all over again with these conspiracy theories.

Game 6 or any game still got to make the shots.

The Kareem trade before you bring that up.
How many Championship did Kareem win when he was traded to Lakers before Magic? ZERO . The Bucks were a good competitive team during and after Kareem. Actually 2 of the players traded for Kareem have their jersey retired by the Bucks and the other was the 2nd overall pick in that years draft.

The Shaq pick up. Well first of all the Magic GM was a idiot for letting him hit free agency since the beginning we can all agree with that. He was going to demand big time money since Zo just signed a 110 million dollar deal. So what did the Magic GM do offer him only 3 yr 50mill. BAM the beginning of the end for the young franchise. So Shaq rightfully so went looking for a longterm deal and he got it got it from the Lakers 7 years for 120million. By the time the magic re up their offer to 100 mill for 6 years it was to late.

The Kobe trade. Just like you said there is no guarantee in #1 picks. Nobody knew kobe was going to be one of the best of all time. Good maybe , greats no. The kid came out of high school. Who cares if he demanded it there no guarantee. If there was Jordan would of been pick first and not Sam Bowie in the NBA draft. Trading Vlade was necessary with the adding of Shaq Oneal.

Chamberlain was dealt at age 32 for 2 starters who were in there early 20's and another young guy who had 1 year in the league. Much of that had to do with Wilt forcing the hand of the 76ers. Similar to the Shaq trade to the Heat.

Gail Goodrich was not washed up when he went to the Jazz he just tore his Achilles tendon his first year. Hence the reason the Lakers got Magic. He shot 49% fg the following year.
Per league rules at the time, the Lakers were to receive compensation for losing a veteran free agent. The Lakers and Jazz agreed to send New Orleans' highest pick from the 1979 draft to Los Angeles (along with a 1978 number one pick and an addition second round pick). When the Jazz finished the 1978-79 season with the worst record in the NBA, the Lakers were eligible for one of the top two picks of that draft.

Again manipulated by the media or the internet. I guess you believe Bush brought down the Towers too.

I feel like im talking to Dre all over again with these conspiracy theories.

Game 6 or any game still got to make the shots.

The Kareem trade before you bring that up.
How many Championship did Kareem win when he was traded to Lakers before Magic? ZERO . The Bucks were a good competitive team during and after Kareem. Actually 2 of the players traded for Kareem have their jersey retired by the Bucks and the other was the 2nd overall pick in that years draft.

The Shaq pick up. Well first of all the Magic GM was a idiot for letting him hit free agency since the beginning we can all agree with that. He was going to demand big time money since Zo just signed a 110 million dollar deal. So what did the Magic GM do offer him only 3 yr 50mill. BAM the beginning of the end for the young franchise. So Shaq rightfully so went looking for a longterm deal and he got it got it from the Lakers 7 years for 120million. By the time the magic re up their offer to 100 mill for 6 years it was to late.

The Kobe trade. Just like you said there is no guarantee in #1 picks. Nobody knew kobe was going to be one of the best of all time. Good maybe , greats no. The kid came out of high school. Who cares if he demanded it there no guarantee. If there was Jordan would of been pick first and not Sam Bowie in the NBA draft. Trading Vlade was necessary with the adding of Shaq Oneal.

Chamberlain was dealt at age 32 for 2 starters who were in there early 20's and another young guy who had 1 year in the league. Much of that had to do with Wilt forcing the hand of the 76ers. Similar to the Shaq trade to the Heat.

Gail Goodrich was not washed up when he went to the Jazz he just tore his Achilles tendon his first year. Hence the reason the Lakers got Magic. He shot 49% fg the following year.

Uhh be careful with this conspiracy theory stuff.How do you know some of it isnt true?

Oh its because youre a Laker fan and everything you believe to be true is, correctumundo?

Gail Goodrich was washed up he he couldnt play.I mean washed up,couldnt play,hurt,take your pick.

You know better, you have to.Then again you are a Laker fan :lol:Stop looking at the world through purple & gold glasses.

Uhh be careful with this conspiracy theory stuff.How do you know some of it isnt true?

Oh its because youre a Laker fan and everything you believe to be true is, correctumundo?

Gail Goodrich was washed up he he couldnt play.I mean washed up,couldnt play,hurt,take your pick.

You know better, you have to.Then again you are a Laker fan :lol:Stop looking at the world through purple & gold glasses.

Then by that analogy everything is a conspiracy theory except the physical laws of nature. Anything and everything can be question.

he avg 20ppg in 75' the year before the trade. His career avg is 19ppg. That not washed up. A backcourt with him pistol pete is deadly if he didnt get hurt.

he avg 20ppg in 75' the year before the trade. His career avg is 19ppg. That not washed up. A backcourt with him pistol pete is deadly if he didnt get hurt.

I'm sure the Lakers are glad they made the trade..After all they wound up with a big star from Michigan State.Again you know better man.

Who would've thought Doc Rivers would out coach Phillip?

I'm not that surprised.The C's have pretty much been the best team all season.Small ball is killing the Lakers,and Phil has no clue as how to counter it.

That said,I think the Spurs match up better with the Celtics.Hopefully next year that athletic swing man dream comes true.Mahinmi may be the answer to alot of questions too.

Phil has never had to really outcoach a better team so Im not too suprised.

Back
Top Bottom