The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I figured we should get this Thread underway to get some predictions in and just some general talk about the squads and the directions they are headed in. The game is this Wednesday, 02-07-07 at 9:25 PM.....

I pick the US to win 2-1.... :yes:

I'll be looking at Jimmy Conrad in the Defense to see If he can continue to impress like he did in last summer's World Cup. Other players that are on the US Roster that where on last year's WC Team are Defenders Carlos Bocanegra, Chris Albright ( Sideshow Bob :lol: ) Midfielders Clint Dempsey, Bobby Convey, Pablo Mastroeni, Forwards Eddie Johnson, Landon Donovan and Goal Keeper Tim Howard.

Can't wait to get into the heated debates with Totore and Quelonio and the rest of the Mexican Fans against us USA fans here on FH....always fun :D

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=406395&cc=5901

Mexico 1 - 0

¡Vamos Mexico!:mexico:

I know you are located in Mexico, but I will just announce for the other Soccer Fans located in South Florida....The Orange Bowl will once again host games for this year's Gold Cup in June. :yes: It'll host Group 3's games (God I hope US is in that group!)...I remember going to the US vs Brazil game in the Orange Bowl in 03 in the Gold Cup. Real exciting game. US was winning 1-0 with a Bocanegra goal. But in the end we lost in Golden Goal ET on a PK...:nono: but I remembering the little USA Group we had in the 1st section trying to out cheer the Brazilian Fans. Muchoooo fun....nothing compares...

Man, since that disappointing WC, I haven't paid any attention to the USMNT. Maybe I'll watch this game.. we'll see.

Man, since that disappointing WC, I haven't paid any attention to the USMNT. Maybe I'll watch this game.. we'll see.

They haven't played much or done much of anything.....

Is the game on TV?

Of course. I believe ESPN 2 and If you understand Spanish I think it will be on Telemundo. Spanish Coverage >>>>> ESPN Coverage ....x100

México has to win, there's no excuse.

Hugo is not fooling around calling up a B team, he's calling up all the big names.

Most of the WC squad with the additions of: Mexican T.O. (Blanco), Bofo Bautista, Nery Castillo, among others.

Of course this team includes all the "Mexican legion" in Europe (Marquez, Pardo, Osorio, Salcido)

México wins of course, anyone willing to bet some PhinBucks? :wink:

México has to win, there's no excuse.

Hugo is not fooling around calling up a B team, he's calling up all the big names.

Most of the WC squad with the additions of: Mexican T.O. (Blanco), Bofo Bautista, Nery Castillo, among others.

Of course this team includes all the "Mexican legion" in Europe (Marquez, Pardo, Osorio, Salcido)

México wins of course, anyone willing to bet some PhinBucks? :wink:

Hehe, I think I have a lot more than you do, so I could force you to go into negative if I win? :lol:

USA wins 2-1 after coming out witha chip on thier shoulder after a disappointing world cup. Whatever happens US Vs Mexico games are always exciting and good games.

Chivas 5, USA 0

Being soccer is the best sport in the world and because my parents are Mexican, this is the only time i root for Mexico/Chivas to beat USA. This is about the only sport Mexico has the clear advantage vs USA. Soccer ain't the most exciting sport at times but it will always be the best! NFL by far is the most exciting.

Being soccer is the best sport in the world and because my parents are Mexican, this is the only time i root for Mexico/Chivas to beat USA. This is about the only sport Mexico has the clear advantage vs USA. Soccer ain't the most exciting sport at times but it will always be the best! NFL by far is the most exciting.

Mexico has the clear advantage??? It is obvious you don't watch Soccer. USA has won like 5 of the last 6 meetings between the two.

That's about to change:evil:

:rolleyes: I wouldn't bet on that. But again this US Squad is probably considered a B- or C+ US Squad...while Mexico are bringing their B+, maybe even A squad out there. It'll be interesting none the less and should be exciting to watch.

Back
Top Bottom