The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico

2012 and it still might get done in Europe, dunno how the south africans are doing in the getting ready but I remember reading that if they are not ready they could move the cup somewhere else, obviously a European country would get a faster look at since they are better prepared stadium wise than any other country out there.

IF S. Africa can't get its act together, then it's likely the US will be a frontrunner. I think there's a tacit agreement that Europe holds the WC every other time, and the US is probably the only country that could host that on the fly.

I'd love for it to be in the US. But I definately think it will be in South Africa.

In other news...US has been drawn in a Group with Argentina, Paraguay and Colombia for the Copa America.

Mexico is with Brazil, Ecuador and Chile.

The other group consists of the home team Venezuela, Uruguay, Bolivia and Peru :woot:

Is luck a bad thing? :tongue: (besides we would have almost certainly won anyway without that - in fact don't you realize that last goal was done FOR Mexican fans? This way you can blame the ref!! :wink:)

I'm not blaming the ref for the loss, I'm blaming him for that particular goal

Back
Top Bottom