The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico

ill bet 300

dont worry i got some in the bank

edit:wtf nvm none in bank

edit2:oh yah i spent it on north carolina

:chuckle:

Maybe some other time

That's a pretty good lineup. As far as I can tell, the US is not coming out with anywhere near its best lineup. We won't have the Euro players as far as I know. So, if you guys lose this one... man that will be something you'll be reminded of many times in the future! :evil:

Based on the line-up, Mexico should be favored, but Bradley probably took notes as an assistant to Arena on how to play Mexico (problem is Arena was a better tactician than Bradley ever was, but Bradley's teams are usually counter-attacking teams, so that's good), so I'm hoping for the best.

Anyway, go USA!! (still not too up for this game though.. that WC disaster is still in my mind. I mean it just shows how weak both the US and Mexico are compared to the big teams!)

No doubt, a loss here is inexcusable (sp?)

BTW looks like Nery Castillo won't be playing tonight after all

Mexico has their A team. US has 5 "stars" and the rest are MLSers trying to make a case for future games.

I got off of work 2 hours earlier then I was suppose to, just to watch this game. Lets get it started!

finxmx, how about a 50 Phin dollars bet? If it's a tie, neither wins.

Mexico has their A team. US has 5 "stars" and the rest are MLSers trying to make a case for future games.

I got off of work 2 hours earlier then I was suppose to, just to watch this game. Lets get it started!

Already with the excuses?

Borgetti already getting fiesty....what a shocker :rolleyes:

Undeserved yellow IMO. Unless the ref is really consistent.

0-0 first half Zzzzzzzzzzz...... :wink:

Yeah, but otherwise scrappy half. Not much to report except this new guy Bornstein might turn out to be pretty good. I don't know him yet and will have to check him out. Also, the field is too slippery eh?

Back
Top Bottom