The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Samphin said:
As for people who say L.A. doesn't have a presence in the middle, they haven't been paying attention. Andrew Bynum is making a name for himself at 19, and Kwame, since coming back from his shoulder injury, has played outstanding defense and been a rebounding machine. I don't know if they will be able tosplit time between the two equally going forward, but so far, it has worked out well.

If both keep developing than I could see Kwame getting traded and bringing back a very nice player. I don't think Bynum and Kwame and play on the floor at the same time for a prolonged period.

Chavez Ravine said:
If both keep developing than I could see Kwame getting traded and bringing back a very nice player. I don't think Bynum and Kwame and play on the floor at the same time for a prolonged period.

why? before Chris Mihm got hurt it was the position Brown was working on anyway.Now Bynum is filling Mihm's spot.The question might be who goes when Chris is ready to come back Brown or Mihm?

PHINATIC13 said:
why? before Chris Mihm got hurt it was the position Brown was working on anyway.Now Bynum is filling Mihm's spot.The question might be who goes when Chris is ready to come back Brown or Mihm?

there was alot of talk last year that Kwame really struggles at the PF position. When he played well last year it was from the C position. Add on top of that when Kwame is at the 4 Odom is at the 3 which often makes Lamar guard a player that is too quick for him.

I could see them use this lineup situationally, but not as a staple rotation.

Chavez Ravine said:
there was alot of talk last year that Kwame really struggles at the PF position. When he played well last year it was from the C position. Add on top of that when Kwame is at the 4 Odom is at the 3 which often makes Lamar guard a player that is too quick for him.

I could see them use this lineup situationally, but not as a staple rotation.

I agree.In our next 7 games(on the road) we've got Utah twice the Clippers again with the Nets,Pacers,Bucks,Hornets and Spurs to round out the rest.I think we'll have a better idea of some sort of continuity with Phil's rotation.Right now I believe he's trying to still figure out what works.Btw it's not like Phil was around during TC to evaluate our team.

Utah 114 Los Angeles 108

I thought the Lakers should have won this game(shocked right?)seriously if we could've protected the offensive boards (we gave up at least 16 to the Jazz)Utah wouldn't have had so many second and third opportunities at the basket.We'll see the Jazz this Thursday again at Staples I like our chances at home.I will say Utah was impressive,they really shut us down in the fourth quarter holding us to 6-17 shooting:shakeno:.

You know why we loss. We loss because we were shooting to many quick jump shot. Also SMUCH PARKER SUCKS. I cant till Farmar comes back. Also Carlos Boozer that boy is stud. We still should of won but we didnt manage the game well in the 4th.

L.A. Gavie it away in the ofurth. The fact that they had the best team in the league on the ropes speaks volumes though. I think they are getting closer to what you would call a good team. They are going to make the playoffs, that is just the nature of the NBA. Virtually every team does. I think they will od some damage come the postseason.

As for right now though, I am pretty happy consideirng the early injuries and setbacks.

Good win against the Nets last night. Kobe 10 assist and Luke is proving to be deadly at the 3pt range. Luke is playing fantastic. Odom came back with team leading 21 pts. Farmar is back and made some great plays. I dont know what injury he had. Tommorrow game is against the Bucks then a rematch against UTAH and the Clips. Im dissappointed in the UTAH loss. They should of won that game.

Back
Top Bottom