The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

DonShula84 said:
I'm liking this Bynum guy, but Lakers will always be the 2nd best team in LA :):wink:

Man you just dont like Los Angeles I dont know why you even live here.:dunno:

culpepper2chambers said:
blazers always play those lakers tough!

great win without arguably blazers best player

:D :D :D :D

i didnt even get to watch the game but I see what going to be the achilles heel for the lakers this year TURNOVERS. 18 Turnover it says in the box score. This has been a problem this year so far.

It's lookin like we may have an only-play-good-at-home team

Vertical Limit said:
Kobe finally played like himself yesterday, oh and the Lakers lost. Oh the irony.

:rolleyes2

Drinking the hateraid already!

I'm sure your starting center fouling out with 2 point had nothing to do with why they lost....yeah it's Kobe's fault:shakeno:

Stacks said:
It's lookin like we may have an only-play-good-at-home team

It's a young team with starters having their first taste of the NBA. There is no shame in losing a 1-1 on back to back games on the road

DonShula84 said:
I'm liking this Bynum guy, but Lakers will always be the 2nd best team in LA :):wink:

Really?? I'd sure like to know LA team you're putting ahead of them.The Lakers are LA's most successful franchise.:wink:

PHINATIC13 said:
Really?? I'd sure like to know LA team you're putting ahead of them.The Lakers are LA's most successful franchise.:wink:

The most sucessfull NBA team ever.

PHINATIC13 said:

Cant deny they are the most successful, I root for the Clippers though. Not a Kobe fan and I love Brand so it works out :)

DonShula84 said:
Cant deny they are the most successful, I root for the Clippers though. Not a Kobe fan and I love Brand so it works out :)

Brand looks spent already. He's been playin alot of hoop. I hope they don't burn him out. Great player.

DonShula84 said:
I like the weather :lol:

Hey I like the Clippers and the Angels (LA area) :D

:lol:

I guess that's why everyone from the east coast moves here and nobody leaves.

Amars said:
:lol:

I guess that's why everyone from the east coast moves here and nobody leaves.

AMEN

middle of november and mid 80's

what more could you want?

Chavez Ravine said:
AMEN

middle of november and mid 80's

what more could you want?

It was like 90's for 2 days last week. Anyways Lakers got out played last night by the Pistons. Mainly Tashaun Prince. I guess he want to show his hometown crowd something and he did.

Back
Top Bottom