The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

ya that kwame deal is the one that hurts. But im not sure if he can opt out in 07 or 08.

Nope no opt out for the team or him. Just a cool 9 mil. If the Lakers don't go signing anyone with the MLE this offseason they will have room in '08 to make a major signing. But your good ol' West protege is going to have to make a trade to improve this team in the immediate future. And we all know how great he is at trading talent for....well bodies I guess. :D

Ya I dont have much faith Mitch Cupcake. Passed up on both Barron Davis and Ron Artest when deals were on the table. And lets not get into the shaq debacle. The whole KG thing may be a pipe dream but you never know what can happen.

ANDREW FREAKIN BYNUM

I cant say enough about this kid. He can score, he can rebound, he can block and he can make FREAKIN FREE THROWS. Made a huge block at the end of the game. Man at 19 and at that age there has not been a better center since Shaq. Its going to be fun seeing this guy grow.
20 pts, 14 reb, 3 Blocks, 8-10 Free Throw

If someone would of told me that the lakers will be 4-1 to start the season I would of said you were crazy. I totally underestimated this team. Lakers dominated from beginning to end in this game gave up some of the lead in the 4th but they held them off. This is balanced team all 5 starters in double figures, no more kobe, kobe, and more kobe.

Lakers have a great favorable schedule of games. I think the first 16 of 22 are at home.

Wow Kobe has great sportsmanship. Loved him talking **** after the game. What a punk. Someone needs to pull a Raja Bell on him.

what did he say? He probably telling KG to stay and play for the lakers. He already lives in Los Angeles.

BTW who's Raja Bell? :confused:

Amars said:
what did he say? He probably telling KG to stay and play for the lakers. He already lives in Los Angeles.

BTW who's Raja Bell? :confused:

I dont know I cant read lips. Maybe I'm going way to into it. I wish KG would goto a team that can contend. Kobe and KG :eek: Scary stuff.

Raja Bell is the guy from last year in the playoffs who clotheslined Kobe.

Majpain said:
Raja Bell is the guy from last year in the playoffs who clotheslined Kobe.

I know I was just being sarcastic. That's what kobe said when they asked him about Raja Bell after the clothesline. He said "Who's Raja Bell?" Basically meaning that he ain't nothing.

Amars said:
I know I was just being sarcastic. That's what kobe said when they asked him about Raja Bell after the clothesline. He said "Who's Raja Bell?" Basically meaning that he ain't nothing.
Lol it totaly went over my head. Well great win for the Lakers. Smush Parkers 3 is what killed us (2:32 left in the game) shot it with 2 secs left on the shotclock.

Majpain said:
Lol it totaly went over my head. Well great win for the Lakers. Smush Parkers 3 is what killed us (2:32 left in the game) shot it with 2 secs left on the shotclock.

From 3 feet behind the 3pt line total luck. I think the Bynum block at the end was the dagger.

I can not believe Bynum. Wow. There was so much talk about dumping this guy off for Artest last year and literally days before the season this year I was hearing talk about the frikkin d-league!!!! He probably wouldn't even be on the floor at all if the other centers weren't hurt. It really is going to be fun to watch him grow.

Amars said:
From 3 feet behind the 3pt line total luck. I think the Bynum block at the end was the dagger.

Yup he had a fantastic game. What pisses me off is Minnesota only has 1 consistent scorer.

As a Blazers fan I enjoyed tonights game. Zach had a good game again. Even without Roy the Blazers played a pretty good game.

Back
Top Bottom