The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

Yea, that's why I think a Fisher/Kobe/Odom/Gasol/Bynum lineup would just obliterate a Williams/Wade/Marion/Brand/whatever one so this whole comparison of trios is moot.

"Obliterate?" LOL!

That hypothetical heat lineup would run that sloooooooow laker lineup into the emergency room.

BTW..that "whatever" you put there could be a LOTTERY pick or a guy by the name of Udonis Haslem who happens to have the same numbers as the golden child Bynum.

"Obliterate?" LOL!

That hypothetical heat lineup would run that sloooooooow laker lineup into the emergency room.

BTW..that "whatever" you put there could be a LOTTERY pick or a guy by the name of Udonis Haslem who happens to have the same numbers as the golden child Bynum.

Always with the numbers. This ain't fantasy league we're talking here. Yes, obliterate. The Suns, a superior team, tried running against the laker lineup early this season and failed. Only when Bynum went down did they manage to overcome. The Heat won't fare much better.

Like Enforcer said, we've been taking over both threads with our little war. If you wanna carry it elsewhere, fine by me. But let's stop harassing each other and hijacking each other's team threads.

Always with the numbers. This ain't fantasy league we're talking here. Yes, obliterate. The Suns, a superior team, tried running against the laker lineup early this season and failed. Only when Bynum went down did they manage to overcome. The Heat won't fare much better.

Like Enforcer said, we've been taking over both threads with our little war. If you wanna carry it elsewhere, fine by me. But let's stop harassing each other and hijacking each other's team threads.

The Suns don't have Wade or brand...which would be their best two players.

A Wade/Marion/Brand trio is just better.

You are letting your homerism get the best of you.

Who's a top 3 team in scoring. The Lakers. So this team can run and score just as much as anyone. In the end the Heat dont have Brand and the chances are slim they will.

Who's a top 3 team in scoring. The Lakers. So this team can run and score just as much as anyone. In the end the Heat dont have Brand and the chances are slim they will.

Not if we do a little housekeeping before the deadline.

And the odds of us finding anyone willing to acquire Shaq were just as slim too, so anything is possible.

The Suns don't have Wade or brand...which would be their best two players.

A Wade/Marion/Brand trio is just better.

You are letting your homerism get the best of you.

No, because if I was being a homer, I wouldn't say a trio of Nash/Marion/Amare is better than Wade/Marion/Brand because I hate the Suns more. You've got a 2 time MVP and a 3 time All-Star in Nash and Amare.

Like I said, this is the worst discussion I've ever seen in my life.

I still can't believe people are talking Odom/Marion.

Let it go. Only the biggest homer on the planet would prefer Odom.

I remember the Lakers fans on the Heat forum inquiring about Udonis Haslem's availability. Their offer was Lamar Odom. :lol: - and FYI, if you asked me to make a "Favorite Players" list, Lamar Odom would come at least 5-10 slots ahead of Shawn Marion. So let's dead the homer talk.

Yea, that's why I think a Fisher/Kobe/Odom/Gasol/Bynum lineup would just obliterate a Williams/Wade/Marion/Brand/whatever one so this whole comparison of trios is moot.

Deron? That's awesome.

Because I know you're not stamping Jason Williams as a Miami Heat in 08-09.

Deron? That's awesome.

Because I know you're not stamping Jason Williams as a Miami Heat in 08-09.

:lol: You wish. I'm stamping J-Will back with the Heat. Unless you want me to say Smush Parker. :wink:

I actually find most Laker fans biased against Odom because of his involvement in the Shaq trade and more. In fact, a Lakers homer is probably more likely to hate on Odom than others. But so far, if Odom can keep this up, he'll be forgiven and the weird trades most Lakers fans give out for him will be history. Keep in mind, some fans wanted to trade Kobe for junk too.

I highly doubt Miami re-signs Jason Williams unless he accepts a backup role and a 1-year contract at a very small price. In fact, with the possibility of becoming a full time uptempo team, Marcus Banks probably suits us better, as does Chris Quinn as a shooter off the bench who doesn't turn the ball over at all. We'll probably add a veteran to that, or maybe a Delonte West.

(unless of course, we land the #2 pick)

I highly doubt Miami re-signs Jason Williams unless he accepts a backup role and a 1-year contract at a very small price. In fact, with the possibility of becoming a full time uptempo team, Marcus Banks probably suits us better, as does Chris Quinn as a shooter off the bench who doesn't turn the ball over at all. We'll probably add a veteran to that, or maybe a Delonte West.

(unless of course, we land the #2 pick)

Dont forget Bibby....

112-112 with about 2 seconds left, AI for the win...

BLOCKED BY DORELL.

I love this kid. 17/8 in his last 5 games. He's coming along as I predicted.

"Subtract" points? LOL! You are reaching.

There is a much smaller difference between Kobe and Wade than there is between Gasol and Brand. Brand is twice the player Gasol is.

Brand can carry a team. Gasol can carry a team to repeated first round sweeps.

Marion sure thrived in his debut without Nash. he will continue to do so as well. Good players usually remain good players.

And what, exactly, has Elton Brand carried any of his teams to?

Back
Top Bottom