The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

Wow, the Heat are playing like the Heat of old tonight.

This team is a pathetic collection of misfits whose play borders on the unwatchable. Davis was a horrible acquisition, made worse by the fact that Riley sacrificed a future pick to get him. Williams has been done for a while now. He can still do well as a backup somewhere if hes not asked to play major minutes but his knees were shot 3 years ago. 'Zo is long gone, and is probably happy that he bowed out when he did. The only game I've seen so far this season that was mildly interesting was when the backups + Haslem gave Dallas all they could handle for 40 minutes. When the starters are in the defense is just atrocious.

I can't say that I have much hope for this team in the future. Riley will have to have another Wade type hit in the draft in order to resurrect this franchise. If he doesn't get lucky again why would Wade bother to stick around?

So you missed the Phoenix game? That was when Riley actually used his head and used the strength of this team.

Avg age of the Heat 27.3

Avg age of the Suns 28.7

Yes the Heat are:wheels:

That is a pretty stupid comment.

You are counting a retired ZO in there. Blount won't be here much longer either. The nucleus of this team is all under 27. Next season after a lottery pick, they will be among the youngest teams in the league.

You drop a retired ZO and Blount and Williams who will be gone soon..the heat will be younger than the Fakers.

And, of course, we're trailing again.

Wade ended up with a great game in the boxscore...so did SHAQ..but nobody else got in the act...the story of the season.

wade? his third quarter was amazing, he needed to take over the fourth too..he didnt have the ball enough in the fourth

I know you saw him pour in 37 points on 50% shooting..that is all fine and all...

But he couldn't defeat the double teams again tonight..because nobody could hit a shot.

Tonight was SHAQ and Wade vs. a nice young team in the Trailblazers..not enough. But at least you saw what I was talking baout...how one GUY...JUST ONE..and we are back to the top of the east...

We need to hit that lottery BAD.

I am dead serious...Rose + a nice FA pickup...we could win it all next year.

BTW King Felix, I am pretty good are forecasting the season huh? If you remembered,...I had the Blazers as the 8th seed in the west this year..and the 6th seed with oden.

I like this team...I told you so last year.

I know you saw him pour in 37 points on 50% shooting..that is all fine and all...

But he couldn't defeat the double teams again tonight..because nobody could hit a shot.

Tonight was SHAQ and Wade vs. a nice young team in the Trailblazers..not enough. But at least you saw what I was talking baout...how one GUY...JUST ONE..and we are back to the top of the east...

We need to hit that lottery BAD.

I am dead serious...Rose + a nice FA pickup...we could win it all next year.
i talked to king a little bit about rose and wade..that would be siiiiiiiick. like you were talking about getting brand as well...if that happened next year would be final contenders all over again...i like cook he had a much better game last time against portland.

BTW King Felix, I am pretty good are forecasting the season huh? If you remembered,...I had the Blazers as the 8th seed in the west this year..and the 6th seed with oden.

I like this team...I told you so last year.
yeah i had 8th seed with oden. without i didnt really predict much, was more hoping for d-rose..the thing i love about the blazers is the chemistry and bench...oh and broy

Back
Top Bottom