The Official MLB Trade Deadline RUMOR thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official MLB Trade Deadline RUMOR thread

I hear Adam Dunn to Anaheim for ervin Santana and infielder erik aybar
that would be a sweet deal for anaheim. Santana has pitched awful away from home and aybar isnt what they need right now

I hear Adam Dunn to Anaheim for ervin Santana and infielder erik aybar

Aybar is out until August and Santana is one more bad start away from being sent down in favor of Joe Saunders so I'd do it if it's true. I like Aybar a lot he was a lot of fun to watch the first month and a half of the season or so but Santana has just been horrible this year.

I heard some Dontrelle Willis to Atlanta talk on ESPN last night. They're just speculating of course but I'd love to see that deal. Their idea was Willis for Saltalamacchia and probably something else. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen at all.

I heard some Dontrelle Willis to Atlanta talk on ESPN last night. They're just speculating of course but I'd love to see that deal. Their idea was Willis for Saltalamacchia and probably something else. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen at all.

The one thing the Marlins have insisted is that they won't trade him within the division. That is why the Mets don't really stand a chance to get him. I would be surprised if it happens..

In division you would have to sweeten the pot with something else, but I would take Salt' in a heartbeat.

Speculation I'm hearing is Scott Olsen possibly out of FL due to his attitude problems. I'd be surprised to see FL get rid of a young lefty so take it with a grain of salt.

Speculation I'm hearing is Scott Olsen possibly out of FL due to his attitude problems. I'd be surprised to see FL get rid of a young lefty so take it with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't put it passed us if we can get good value. Over the last year and a half he has had many many many blowups in the dugout. He has found a pretty decent groove lately though, so it would probably take a pretty good piece to get him.

I could actually see Dontrelle in L.A. bleeding Dodger Blue if they decide to move him. The Dodgers have all kinds of moveable parts and it allows Florida to get him away form the East where they would have to face him twice a year max.

In division you would have to sweeten the pot with something else, but I would take Salt' in a heartbeat.

Probably. Salty's an excellent player though and could really give the Marlins a boost. He's so good Bobby Cox moved him to first base just to get him in the lineup after McCann came back from injury. I wouldn't have a problem with the Braves hanging on to him but they could really use a pitcher like D-train in the rotation. IMO that's the piece they need to overtake the Mets.

Back
Top Bottom