The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

Elias with 6 points and the Devils roll. They look REALLY strong (although I only watched bits and pieces). Their powerplay was rediculous and Broduer was good when called upon.

The Devils have to be viewed as the co-faves in the East right now.

The Stars looked awful at times today but I think that had more to do with the Av's speed, forechecking and skill then anything else.

If Wolski can play at a high level he gives the Av's two legit scoring lines to go with the grinders they have on lines 3 and 4.

If Theodore plays well and Blake and Liles hold up to the amount of ice they are gonna get the Avs can win this series.

Marty Turco has never done anything in the playoffs and the questions about him start now. Is he just a regular season guy?

2-0 Sabres...Refs are horrible on both sides.

Robert Esche is not a good goaltender. Buffalo looked lost on the 5-3 powerplay and i'm still waiting for somebody on Philly to stop Afinogenov.

Esche turns it around, Buffalo just has not finished when they have had chances. Jay McKee has been outstanding but the Forsberg line has been great for Philly. I think public enemy number 1 for the Flyers is Mike Grier.

Soupy Lit Umb Up..wow.

Danny Mother ****in Briere!!!

Great Game Flyers.

that was the biggest clean hit i have ever seen, that guy had no clue where he was, I literally flew out of my seat when I saw that, wow

thats why you keep your head up

what a crazy game

MillerTime said:
that was the biggest clean hit i have ever seen, that guy had no clue where he was, I literally flew out of my seat when I saw that, wow

thats why you keep your head up

what a crazy game

That was an incredible hit and Umberger might wanna thank his teammate for throwing him a "buddy" pass. The Briere/Hecht/Dumont line was great all night. Buffalo had opportunities but just couldn't do anything. The 4th line of Vanek/Gaustad/Pominville I thought played well when they got the opportunity in overtime and really gave the other 3 lines a break while not dropping off in play. The officiating was garbage all game and Mike Grier had a bullseye on him for cleanly hitting Forsberg. Speaking of Forsberg that line was great and really the only line that Philly had going all night. If Buffalo would have lost I think it would have been a killer, they were the better team all night but just could not cash it in. Jay McKee I think played as good of a game I have seen him play as a Sabre, but the Sabres defense as a whole played pretty well all night.

I love Lydman but he was horrible tonight....

Soup Train!

clear.gif

I hope RJ is okay, but DAMN, what a hit...

The Flyers will win the series if they play like they did last night on four other nights.....They were out shot 58-32 because of the Sabres "speed" and "pressure", and also because the officials continually called EVERY minor thing on the Flyers, which i dont have a problem with, as long as they call it the OTHER way too, and they didn't. I'm not blaming the refs though, the Flyer defenseman didn't play nearly as good enough as it took to win. But the toughness, the effort and the tenacity is one thing i loved to see and one thing that will win us the series if we keep it up.

wpgfishfan said:
No love for the 6-1 destruction of Carolina??

That was stunning. I did'nt watch a whole lot of it though. Anytime you go in as an underdog and slap the home team 6-1 you gotta give the Habs some love...

Here we go....

Datsyuk is back for the Wings. The Oilers have to stem the early Red Wing attack.

The Sharks are in a MUST win in my opinion...

The officiating in the Oilers vs. Red Wings game has been awful...

Kerry Fraser is using a big time double standard. Chelios mugs Ryan Smyth in front of the Red Wing net....no call. Ales Hemsky touches Dan Cleary, 10 seconds later, going through the nuetral zone, penalty on Edmonton.

1-1 after one period. The Red Wing goal was garbage...just like 2 of their 3 on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom