The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

It appears that thus far the playoffs are somewhat like they were in years past when really anybody who gets in is a contender. I think alot of the series out West are going to be long throughout the playoffs.

All the games yesterday turned into a 1-1 series tie...

All games today turned into 2-0 lead for a team...

djfresh47 said:
7 straight victories for the Sabres. Wheres the guy who said that Philly "wanted" to play Buffalo because they were the biggest pretenders in the playoffs?

I still think Buffalo is/was a better matchup for the Flyers than the Devils, and i think this series is still winnable provided we defend home ice. Also provided they play the way they did in Game ONE and not in Game TWO. I also think Esche needs to get the start in game 3, because he has played quite well throughout his playoff career and even last night it was hard for him to stop shots coming from Sabres after they skate right past the entire Flyers TEAM.

Whats everyone's take on the Hitch****-Ruff thing? Personally, even as a Flyers fan and a big Hitch**** supporter, i dont approve of the Flyers who were outplayed to go out and play like a bunch of Goons or Idiots like Ruff said. It was totally uncalled for......

"Use a different word if you want, but I thought they did. The more they acted like idiots, the more we wanted to play."

Sabres coach Lindy Ruff in reference to the Philly's play after Buffalo's 8-2 win.

Hitch**** took one more question before abruptly leaving the podium. On his way out, he used two profanities in muttering aloud that Ruff should mind his own business.

"Tell Lindy to [expletive] off, to mind his own [expletive] business."

Game 3 will be very interesting, especially since it's in Philly. But right now the Flyers don't have a clue. And Denny Gauthier and Derian Hatcher make Darcy Tucker look like a choir boy. At least Darcy fights and is upfront about it, these punks get you from behind which is 10x times worse in my book.

Clumpy said:
The Flyers SUCK!!!!! :D

Hey Clumpy that is not nice insulting us Flyer's fans. :boohoo: :tantrum:

You just focus on Barfalo.

Pink_Dove said:
"Use a different word if you want, but I thought they did. The more they acted like idiots, the more we wanted to play."

Sabres coach Lindy Ruff in reference to the Philly's play after Buffalo's 8-2 win.

Hitch**** took one more question before abruptly leaving the podium. On his way out, he used two profanities in muttering aloud that Ruff should mind his own business.

"Tell Lindy to [expletive] off, to mind his own [expletive] business."

Game 3 will be very interesting, especially since it's in Philly. But right now the Flyers don't have a clue. And Denny Gauthier and Derian Hatcher make Darcy Tucker look like a choir boy. At least Darcy fights and is upfront about it, these punks get you from behind which is 10x times worse in my book.

hitch**** is a fat ****, i hate everything about that team

RedHotCulpepper said:
I still think Buffalo is/was a better matchup for the Flyers than the Devils, and i think this series is still winnable provided we defend home ice. Also provided they play the way they did in Game ONE and not in Game TWO. I also think Esche needs to get the start in game 3, because he has played quite well throughout his playoff career and even last night it was hard for him to stop shots coming from Sabres after they skate right past the entire Flyers TEAM.

Whats everyone's take on the Hitch****-Ruff thing? Personally, even as a Flyers fan and a big Hitch**** supporter, i dont approve of the Flyers who were outplayed to go out and play like a bunch of Goons or Idiots like Ruff said. It was totally uncalled for......

I think Nittymaki should start game 3. Ruff-Hitch**** is really nothing, Lindy is just trying to keep his team focused and hungry and Hitch**** is trying to forget game 2 as quickly as possible. Gauthier's hit was dirty but he's not going to be suspended, I think there is a huge difference than being a physical team and being a dirty team trying to hurt players. Luckily Vanek did not get hurt but if Philly gets down early even 1-0 I think it could spell disaster. Buffalo was the worst matchup for Philly, a big slow defense vs a very fast team, I don't see how it matches up well for the Flyers. Even in the regular season Buffalo was I believe 3-1 vs Philly. New Jersey got extremely hot at the end of the year so I could see the preference of not playing them but what about the Rangers? Carolina has been a huge dissapointment so far, someone needs to tell Marty Turco and Martin Gerber the playoffs have started cause neither of them have shown up.

Back
Top Bottom