The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

On another note I think Carolina finally woke up, 3-2.

TSN changed over to Rangers v. Devils so I missed the Gauthier cheapshot.

Yah, I saw the 'Canes woke up. As soon as I say something bad about a team they wake up. If the Av's get down early tonight I'm gonna rip 'em even though I know they'll be happy going home with a split.

you flyers fans should be embarrased to be a fan of that team,this is pathetic. you guys suck and they are realizing that, so what do they do, they forget theres a hockey game going on and just go out and try to injure our players

I hate the team and the fans

MillerTime said:
you flyers fans should be embarrased to be a fan of that team,this is pathetic. you guys suck and they are realizing that, so what do they do, they forget theres a hockey game going on and just go out and try to injure our players

I hate the team and the fans
I would'nt worry too too much about it. I'm damn sure the NHL front office is talking to Ken Hitch**** right now telling him they will accept NO crap in the third period.

Hitch would be advised to listen because the NHL will not think twice about throwing suspensions around. If the Flyers start to get stupid a few of them will be sitting for game three.

BTW, I just saw the Gauthier cheapshot and he'll get a game or two. He's the cheapest player in the game right now.

TSN is discussing hitting from behind right now and it is getting WAY out of hand. Someone is going to get paralyzed or killed with one of these kind of hits.

Buffalo has outscored their opponents 22-3 in their last 12 periods of play now. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom