The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread

hey Spurs Loyal...i just wanted to say Congrats on your 2-0 lead...i loved watching the first game between the to teams...i am a little worried to see the sun go home thou...how about you guys...is the games going to be split or is it going to be the series...as a piston fan i love team work ..and the spurs are the pistons of the west..but i believe better...im hoping to see these two go at it in the finals but the lakers and celtics are standing in the way...i mean..are u guys as nervous that the spurs might play the lakers as i am the celtics playing the pistons...just ur thouhgts...thanks

hey Spurs Loyal...i just wanted to say Congrats on your 2-0 lead...i loved watching the first game between the to teams...i am a little worried to see the sun go home thou...how about you guys...is the games going to be split or is it going to be the series...as a piston fan i love team work ..and the spurs are the pistons of the west..but i believe better...im hoping to see these two go at it in the finals but the lakers and celtics are standing in the way...i mean..are u guys as nervous that the spurs might play the lakers as i am the celtics playing the pistons...just ur thouhgts...thanks

Thx nuttie...I don't think most Spurs fans are "worried" about the Suns on their home court.They have played pretty well there.The mental approach to beating the Suns is just as important.Concerned may be the better word.I say that because no matter how the media tries to spin it the Spurs have owned the Suns:A 14-4 playoff record since Nash has been there..Now I'm not saying the Suns wont win a game at home,its possible,I just don't think it'll knock the Spurs focus.If they do win one at home I hope its this next game..Spurs get one, I'm happy.

As far as the Lakers and Celtics are concerned,we'll fight that battle when we get there.The west is loaded and I don't think you overlook any team.The Pistons will have their hands full with the Celtics...They may not have that much championship experience,but they have guys that play their hearts out,and they are very talented.Good luck.Hopefully we see 2005 again..Pistons vs Spurs...Boy the league would just love that again...:lol::woot: Stern would **** bricks!

Thx nuttie...I don't think most Spurs fans are "worried" about the Suns on their home court.They have played pretty well there.The mental approach to beating the Suns is just as important.Concerned may be the better word.I say that because no matter how the media tries to spin it the Spurs have owned the Suns:A 14-4 playoff record since Nash has been there..Now I'm not saying the Suns wont win a game at home,its possible,I just don't think it'll knock the Spurs focus.If they do win one at home I hope its this next game..Spurs get one, I'm happy.

As far as the Lakers and Celtics are concerned,we'll fight that battle when we get there.The west is loaded and I don't think you overlook any team.The Pistons will have their hands full with the Celtics...They may not have that much championship experience,but they have guys that play their hearts out,and they are very talented.Good luck.Hopefully we see 2005 again..Pistons vs Spurs...Boy the league would just love that again...:lol::woot: Stern would **** bricks!
for soem reason i think that the suns will push u guys to seven..but we will see...:rolleyes:

When will the pundits learn?

Parker torched the Suns for 41...More of the same Ownage..

Wash,rinse,repeat :woot:

Eh just get the sweep and sit back to see who's next. No need to drag this on any further then it has to

Oh well, so much for the sweep. We'll just have to end it in 5.

GO SPURS GO!

Should be over Tuesday fellas...Phoenix is at least a top 5 team in the league.Didnt expect a sweep,but 4-1 gets the job done.

"And for the 4th time in 6 years,we just made the SonS our,well...."

"I hope you get plenty of fish and burgers to eat Snaq!!"

"Its called DEFENSE Stevie!!" Thx Tho...

Spurs got stung nasty

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom