The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread

I guess the gameplan is to let him sit the first 5 min of each half and let him play the rest of game. He's just a starter who comes off the bench.

Manu never starts,and by NBA standards he's a "6th man"...Besides judging by what he looked like receiving the trophy,seemed like he really didnt care about it at all...

The only trophy Manu wants is this...
fntobq-1.jpg

I guess the gameplan is to let him sit the first 5 min of each half and let him play the rest of game. He's just a starter who comes off the bench.
Whatever you call it, he got sixth man of the year and provides amazing things OFF THE BENCH!!!

Our TEAM is deep enough were he is able to come off the bench. If he were on some other teams he would very likely be a starter. Besides its not about who starts, about who finishes.

Whatever you call it, he got sixth man of the year and provides amazing things OFF THE BENCH!!!

Our TEAM is deep enough were he is able to come off the bench. If he were on some other teams he would very likely be a starter. Besides its not about who starts, about who finishes.

So deep that your starter sits for 30+ min a game while Manu takes his place.

So deep that your starter sits for 30+ min a game while Manu takes his place.

Its called a strategy that "works"..He brings a certain energy coming off the bench that most other NBA teams cant.Hmmm seems like Laker fan is bitter for whatever reason...Don't worry nobody on your lil bench was more deserving.

Look just because hes not ego driven and crying about starting like most NBA players,and could start for most teams doesn't mean he's a starter.He comes off THE BENCH,therefore is a bench player,what don't you understand about that?

I think we need to hold Spurs 101 class for Amars :lol:

Its called a strategy that "works"..Hmmm seems like Laker fan is bitter fow whatever reason...Dont worry nobody on your lil bench was more deserving.

Look just because hes not ego driven and crying about starting like most NBA players,and could start for most teams doesnt mean he's a starter.He comes off THE BENCH,therefore is a bench player,what don't you understand about that?

I think we need to hold Spurs 101 class for Amars :lol:

Can Shaq and Nash attend???

Its called a strategy that "works"..He brings a certain energy coming off the bench that most other NBA teams cant.Hmmm seems like Laker fan is bitter for whatever reason...Don't worry nobody on your lil bench was more deserving.

Look just because hes not ego driven and crying about starting like most NBA players,and could start for most teams doesn't mean he's a starter.He comes off THE BENCH,therefore is a bench player,what don't you understand about that?

I think we need to hold Spurs 101 class for Amars
:lol:

Sounds like the most boring est class ever.:d-day:

Starters aren't allowed to win the 6th man award seeing as a 6th man isn't a starter.

So either you're right or the NBA is wrong.

Not exactly a tough decision as to who's the clueless one here pal.

Back
Top Bottom