The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread

Spurs got stung nasty

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Go ahead do it!

jkg2hj-1.jpg

Writing off the Spurs always pays off..like in 99',03',05,and 07' ..The Spurs are really worried after 1 loss...Its only ok if you win the championship tho.:up:

The thrill you must go through in cyberspace being a pest towards complete strangers.

Man I wonder where you'd be if the net was never created. Thanks anyway though buddy

The thrill you get taking what gets posted on the net by a "complete stranger" so seriously, especially stuff that's meant to be tongue-in-cheek. I pose the same question to you.

Bye Bye Spurs

Oh, IDK dom ... we lost the first two on the road (blown out) ... however, I was really just hoping for a split. I think that we'll have to see what happens in San Antonio before writing off the defending champs. I still feel that we're going to be all right.

Believe.The Spurs were up at halftime in both games and let NO get back in...I smell a complete couple games coming up in SA.They handle the adversity well and they are still fairly young.W'ell see how well they handle the heat.

Go Spurs Go!

The thrill you get taking what gets posted on the net by a "complete stranger" so seriously, especially stuff that's meant to be tongue-in-cheek. I pose the same question to you.

I see a slight difference in me responding to your jibber jabber in a thread I created months ago that was for fans of the same b-ball team I like.

:hi5:

Believe.The Spurs were up at halftime in both games and let NO get back in...I smell a complete couple games coming up in SA.They handle the adversity well and they are still fairly young.W'ell see how well they handle the heat.

Go Spurs Go!

Can any of these great Spurs defenders even pretend to be able to stay in front of Paul? This is the coming out party.

Can any of these great Spurs defenders even pretend to be able to stay in front of Paul? This is the coming out party.

The real question is,can ANY defender in the NBA stay in front of Paul?..Its all about adjustments.

Its going to take something special to beat this Hornets team,and I think the Spurs will do it.

One game at a time fellas...I liked what I saw last night.They really matched NO's intensity.Thats what they'll need to beat this team.

Back
Top Bottom