the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley...

i really like barkleys feet...he gets out of a lot of stuff cause of those puppies

boy is martin strugglin...i think he's overrated personally...top 10 is too rich for my blood...decastros the top lineman for me on that team

I'm going to send a flower bouquet and a get well card to the Indianapolis Colts team headquarters, c/o Peyton manning.

I'm going to send a flower bouquet and a get well card to the Indianapolis Colts team headquarters, c/o Peyton manning.

there's some scuttlebutt that the colts already know peyton will never play again...not just this year but ever...just rumors but could have legs

there's some scuttlebutt that the colts already know peyton will never play again...not just this year but ever...just rumors but could have legs

Alright, I'm going to send some huggies to Curtis Painter, then.

Hadn't seen that. You have a link handy?

Nice punt return there by Stanford. But with the clock the way it is, it might actually help USC overall by giving them plenty of time for a chance to go down and win it.

Back
Top Bottom