The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

TNA to cut a deal with FOX. Put another program on FX and get specials on the FOX network

good news... competition will make both TNA and WWE better products.

hopefully some of the X division guys like Petey Williams will get some time on the air.

next years WWE HALL OF FAME. Only 1 guy going in.

RIC FLAIR!!!!!!!!! Only Flair. Will have a bunch of presenters but only the Nature Boy will be going in.

Of course that is subject to change but that is the working plan as of now

I think its goona be Flairs and Takers last match. Also Taker-Edge match would of been great if edge was the champ and he still had his "streak" at WM but the ladder match he lost. maybe they will use the fact he got hurt and never finished the match but imo he still lost at WM

They are playing it off as Edge-Taker. Neither has been "PINNED" at Mania. So, it is streak vs streak

next years WWE HALL OF FAME. Only 1 guy going in.

RIC FLAIR!!!!!!!!! Only Flair. Will have a bunch of presenters but only the Nature Boy will be going in.

Of course that is subject to change but that is the working plan as of now
i really like that idea alot actually

Rock looking a little rough these days.

clear.gif

Rock looking a little rough these days.

clear.gif

man he has really slimmed down. i guess the hollywood image consultant types have advised him to do so.

either that or his wife has literally taken him for all he is worth in the divorce, and he cannot afford to feed himself.

man he has really slimmed down. i guess the hollywood image consultant types have advised him to do so.

either that or his wife has literally taken him for all he is worth in the divorce, and he cannot afford to feed himself.

Supposedly lost 60 lbs.

He's had face work done....also his hair looks terrible.

He's had face work done....also his hair looks terrible.

he is a fan of cosmetic surgery apparently. anyone else remember that Rock had some work done to raise his nipples or tighten the skin around them on his chest at some point, early in his rise to WWE superstardom?

he is a fan of cosmetic surgery apparently. anyone else remember that Rock had some work done to raise his nipples or tighten the skin around them on his chest at some point, early in his rise to WWE superstardom?
he actually also had implants too didnt he?

Lipo to reduce the size of his man-boobs

subject change, but i really liked how TNA had the Angle, Rhino, Cage 3 way for the title take up the entire hour last week.

and the the 3 way tag match was pretty good as well on last nights show.

and poor Lance Hoyt, i will bet it took alot of convincing to get him to make out with Christy Hemme for that interview spot.

anybody know if they are a real life couple? because she straddled him and was enjoying herself from what i could tell.

Back
Top Bottom