The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

Ric Flair's final match will be at WrestleMania 24 next year.

He is also going to be inducted into next years HALL OF FAME! I'm guessing next years Hall of Fame will have a mid-atlantic theme and you will see Arn, Gordon Solie, JJ Dillion and others from that mid-atlantic era all getting in.

He is also going to be inducted into next years HALL OF FAME! I'm guessing next years Hall of Fame will have a mid-atlantic theme and you will see Arn, Gordon Solie, JJ Dillion and others from that mid-atlantic era all getting in.

You should put "final" in quotes and italic font. There's no such thing as a final match in wrestling. He'll be back for other matches down the road im sure. But it's good he finally starting to stop wrestling so much, he really should have been in the "Mick Foley" role years ago.

It will be interesting to see he wrestles in his final match. Any ideas anyone?

It will be interesting to see he wrestles in his final match. Any ideas anyone?

Way too early to speculate but if I were to guess I'd say either Triple H, HBk, Hulk Hogan, Sting or The Rock.

Triple H & HBK because they love Flair and Flair loves them too but they're the weakest choices.

Hulk Hogan so they can finally fight each other at WM and it would probably draw (WM is in the Orange Bowl this year).

The Rock because the WWE wants to try and bring in The Rock to fight at WM in front of his hometown but word is right now they want him fighting Cena for the title instead.

Sting only because these guys had so many wars in the past and the WWE is always trying to bring in Sting. It would be a good draw and certainly close the final chapter in Flair's retirement for good.

wow, i wondered when this day would come. i started watching wrestling pretty young, and Ric Flair has always been the constant. guess i will be ordering Mania next year.

surely the WWE will keep him on in a road agent, managerial, or creative role of some variety. i think Ric still needs the money with his recent divorce.

btw, where did this info come from?

Way too early to speculate but if I were to guess I'd say either Triple H, HBk, Hulk Hogan, Sting or The Rock.

Triple H & HBK because they love Flair and Flair loves them too but they're the weakest choices.

Hulk Hogan so they can finally fight each other at WM and it would probably draw (WM is in the Orange Bowl this year).

The Rock because the WWE wants to try and bring in The Rock to fight at WM in front of his hometown but word is right now they want him fighting Cena for the title instead.

Sting only because these guys had so many wars in the past and the WWE is always trying to bring in Sting. It would be a good draw and certainly close the final chapter in Flair's retirement for good.

WM is in the Citrus Bowl not the Orange.

And it won't be Hogan. That would be the worst match ever.

HHH-Cena will be the main event. So I don't see him. HBK is a real possibility as he can bump around for Flair and make Flair look good then do the job and have no problems with it.

Rock will NEVER wrestle another match again. He's done with wrestling.

WM is in the Citrus Bowl not the Orange.

And it won't be Hogan. That would be the worst match ever.

HHH-Cena will be the main event. So I don't see him. HBK is a real possibility as he can bump around for Flair and make Flair look good then do the job and have no problems with it.

Rock will NEVER wrestle another match again. He's done with wrestling.

Good call on the Citrus Bowl.

I don't see alot of appeal in a HBK v.s. Flair match. It has to be a big heel IMO

I don't see alot of appeal in a HBK v.s. Flair match. It has to be a big heel IMO

It's been done before a bunch of times, like I said it's the weakest option.

I'd rather see Flair vs. Hogan/Rock/Sting instead even if those matches won't be as good.

HBK was the big heel in his match vs Hogan. He can turn it on. Especially for a big $$$$$$$$$ match.

Plus, Flair vs HBK. Two greatest workers of all time (or at least sell it that way and promote it that way). It will have appeal to a lot of fans.

Problem is you MUST put Flair in there with a guy who will do almost all the work and bump around and make Flair look good. You can't put Flair in there with just anyone.

Rumor is it will be HHH-Cena, Edge-Undertaker, then Flair vs ???? in his final match

P.S......Sting is under contract to another company he won't be wrestling Flair.

HBK was the big heel in his match vs Hogan. He can turn it on. Especially for a big $$$$$$$$$ match.

Plus, Flair vs HBK. Two greatest workers of all time (or at least sell it that way and promote it that way). It will have appeal to a lot of fans.

Problem is you MUST put Flair in there with a guy who will do almost all the work and bump around and make Flair look good. You can't put Flair in there with just anyone.

Rumor is it will be HHH-Cena, Edge-Undertaker, then Flair vs ???? in his final match

P.S......Sting is under contract to another company he won't be wrestling Flair.

I guess I just don't see the appeal of the Flair v.s. HBK match. I would rather him face someone else

I hope it's not another Triple H/Cena match.

Actually Mr. Kennedy is suppose to get a huge push when he comes back from injury and could be facing either Edge or Cena in a championship match.

Of course with WM being over 7 months away a lot can change.

I hope it's not another Triple H/Cena match.

Actually Mr. Kennedy is suppose to get a huge push when he comes back from injury and could be facing either Edge or Cena in a championship match.

Of course with WM being over 7 months away a lot can change.

It was supposed to be HHH-Cena this year but HHH got hurt.

HHH will be in the main event this year and get his victory over Cena. That is a lock!!

TNA to cut a deal with FOX. Put another program on FX and get specials on the FOX network

I think its goona be Flairs and Takers last match. Also Taker-Edge match would of been great if edge was the champ and he still had his "streak" at WM but the ladder match he lost. maybe they will use the fact he got hurt and never finished the match but imo he still lost at WM

Back
Top Bottom